20

Hellooooo thereeee guyssssss... I hope all of you are doing fine.. Please stay safe and healthy!! I won't say much about this chapter because I really had a hard time writing about it. I hope that you guys like it... Do let me know in the comments, keep voting, and sharing.
_________________________________________________

Let’s survive in the world that wants to destroy us!

“What did you say?” I asked awe-whispered. My heart stopped. I didn’t know how to react and couldn’t believe it. Was I hearing it wrong? He actually said it, didn’t he? Is this happening for real?
“You heard it right?” Lorcan asked quietly, sounding all nervous. I kept staring back into his eyes.
“I-I did. I am just….” I heaved a sigh. “Did you really mean it?” Lorcan smiled at my question and pulled me closer. I gasped but he held me close and closed the distance between our lips again. The moment I felt his touch, my eyes shut slowly. There were fireworks erupting inside me. I feel so warm and comfortable when I am with him. We deepened our kiss, as he slid his hands behind my back. He broke it in the middle and smiled. I was blushing red but I tried to hold onto him.
“I love you. And I mean it.” Lorcan’s words made my eyes go wide. I was trying to keep my sanity but this guy was driving me insane.
“I-I…” I stumbled to find the right words.
“You don’t have to say it if you are not ready yet. I just wanted you to know about my feelings. However, I don’t plan on forcing any….”
“..I LOVE YOU! I DO.” Lorcan gave me a surprised look by my sudden outburst. He then smirked, enjoying my vulnerability. I was tomato red and tried to look anywhere but him.
“Ahaa! So that means I can finally tell all of my side chicks to find a new guy.” I turned back at his words and glared at him.
“Oh really? So I was an option?” I played along.
“Not exactly. You are the main one. But I had to make sure that I have a plan B in case you decided to slap me back for my confession.” He chuckled.
“Very funny!” I rolled my eyes. Lorcan laughed out loud. His sound of laughter really brings me peace.
“So we are together now?” I asked shyly, avoiding eye contact.
“Not at all kitten. We are just friends. You can really be dumb at times.”
“Wai-what? I am asking so that if guys hit on me, I can clearly ask ‘em to back off since I am with you.”
“So if I had not confessed, you would have given them a chance?” Lorcan asked with a grim expression.
“If you can consider side chicks, then why should I be left behind? I am learning from the professional you see.” I winked and smirked back. Lorcan shook his head and tried to suppress his laugh.
“I see. Professional eh?”
“Whaat-what?” Before I could grasp the situation, I realised Lorcan has got me sandwiched between him and the wall. I clung onto his arms, to stabilize my balance. When I looked up, I saw Lorcan’s eyes hungrily staring back at me. I gulped, ‘cos I knew that look. It is something I have imagined often, but always kept it under control.
“Lorcan?” I asked all quiet and shy.
“Mmmh?” He was only an inch away from my face. It’s not like that we have never been in this situation, but now the consequences have changed. It is something we both have yearned, and thought about, to ourselves. And now we are together-like together together, and we both are getting affected by it.
“Lorcan… Are you okay?” I asked again. Honestly, my body was so hot and there were constant tingles going around. I wanted him. Bad.
“I am more than fine kitten. What about you?” His voice was husky and I swear I could feel myself getting wet down there.
“Aren’t we late for class?” I asked. I could hardly hear myself because even my body was trying to calm me down. Goddamn these hormones! Lorcan’s lips were already touching mine.
“Fuck it. I got something more important.” In a flash, he locked his lips with mine. I couldn’t hold back myself anymore. I pulled him closer as my fingers were playing in his hair. It was no more of a cute, simple kiss; rather it was all about tongue.
Lorcan pushed me against the wall and placed his hands below my hips. In the next moment, he lifted me up in his strong arms as I tangled my legs around his torso. We broke our kiss for once as he stared right into my soul. I bit my lower lip out of nervousness. He smirked and went for the kiss again. We were hungrily eating each other’s face off. Lorcan held me tightly, as he turned around. He bent down a bit and let me fall on the soft mattress that was already there. I looked at him and smiled. He was looking down on me as I was sprawled on the mattress. He took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ears. I shivered under his touch.
“You really want me bad kitten.” Lorcan said smirking. I blushed red and cupped my face with my hands to hide my embarrassment. He took hold of them and removed them from my face.
“You make me feel this way.” I said all shy. He proudly smiled.
“I am honoured. And the feeling is mutual babe.” Saying he started kissing me again. I put my arms around his neck as I kissed him back. Lorcan moved to the crook of my neck as he kept planting those tingling bites. His kisses were soft and gentle ad I was enjoying them wholeheartedly. I felt his hands slid down under my shirt as he held me down. He looked up and gazed into my eyes seeking for permission. I smiled and nodded slightly to let him know that he is good to go. With my permission he leaned forward and smirked. His hands gently traveled up to the buttons of my t-shirt as he unbuttoned them slowly. He slid the piece of fabric aside, exposing my bosom. I bit my lip out of nervousness. Lorcan smiled and started kissing me, leaving traces all over me.
“You beautiful babe. I fucking love you so much.” Lorcan said between the kisses and looked up at me. I smiled coyly and pulled him closer. My fingers traced over his shirt as I stopped at the first button. I looked at him and Lorcan just smiled. I unbuttoned them slowly, each time my fingers brushing against his bare skin. I could see him closing his eyes, trying to suppress his feelings. I got rid of the shirt, exposing his well-sculpted chest. Lorcan was panting hard.
I don’t know what came over me, but seeing the power I have over Lorcan, I started teasing him by tracing my fingers on his bare chest. He muffled a moan as I leaned up and planted a long, wet kiss right below his neck.
“Kitten….” His husky voice was enough to tell me that I was making him go crazy.
“Mmmh?”
“Trust me, you don’t wanna do that.” He replied in between his fastened breathing.
“Why not?” I asked teasingly.
“I am trying hard to control myself. Even though my lil one has failed miserably since the first kiss, I am trying not to bring out my dominant side. Trust me hon, I wanna do a lot of things to you and I will. But it might scare you.” Lorcan said.
“pffff… You are not scary.” I chuckled. Lorcan smirked back.
“Wanna see?” He asked looking all hot and ready to gobble me up!
“Show me.” I whispered quietly in his ears. I traced my fingers down and ran em over his abs, planting small kisses. Lorcan didn’t stop me and that kind of bothered me. ”Are you…?”
Before I could finish my sentence, I went numb. Lorcan’s eyes had a different shade. It was nothing like the guy I met. His eyes were filled with passion and hunger. Hunger for me! He took hold of both of my hands and placed them above my head, locking them. With the other he removed my shirt completely. My cheeks heated up, knowing he can see me very well now. He leaned down as he kept planting kisses. I wheezed under him from all these sensations. Lorcan just smirked and planted a kiss on my nipple over the bra. I moaned slightly. He let go of my hands and unhooked me. The moment he removed the piece of clothing, my hands automatically started traveling up to hide my exposure. However, Lorcan stopped them and started kissing my hands as he traced them down to my boobs. I moaned again and as if he was waiting for it, he grabbed them. I shuddered under his touch and my fingers started playing with his hair again. He pinched my nipples slightly to make them hard. I looked at him and saw him staring at me, his eyes full of love, hunger and passion.
Lorcan placed some more kisses and then finally took one of the nipples between his teeth. I hissed in pain but the sweet, painful sensation was driving me crazy and I was loving it. I moaned again as the electric current passed through every inch of my body. His lips brushed against my skin that was heated under his touch. As he teased me more, I clenched onto his toned arms.
“Lorcan…. I-..” I couldn’t speak through my heavy breaths. He came up and kissed me on my lips again. I lingered for him to touch me. My legs gave away as I couldn’t hold it in anymore.
“Say what you want.” His seductive yet soft tone was the last kick to my wall that was holding me back, and suddenly I was vulnerable.
“ You. I want you.” I answered.
Lorcan stopped his tease and looked deep into my eyes. His eyes completely darkened as he hungrily started kissing me. I kissed him back with the same passion as I was hungry for more. I wanted him. I want this guy. I want me to be his. Lorcan traced down as he lifted up my skirt. He left soft tingles near my navel and I moaned in pleasure. He removed my skirt as he traced kisses down and between my thighs. I was wet already so Lorcan smirked when he realised that.
“You smell amazing babe.” I blushed at his words. He carefully removed the last piece of clothing and for a moment just stared at me.
“What?” I asked all shy and trying to hide myself.
“I am lucky. You are so beautiful. I love you kitten.” I blushed at his words as he leaned to kiss me down on my lips. The kiss was deep and soon he moved down. His face was between my thighs as he licked me down there. I moaned loudly. The sweet feeling of pleasure! No wonder Adam and Eve couldn’t stop themselves. After all, forbidden fruits always taste the best.
Lorcan dipped his head between my thighs and I could feel all the sensations down there as he started eating me slowly.
“You taste amazing. Just like I imagined.” I couldn’t stop blushing at his words. This guy!
He came back and kissed me again. My hands traveled down to his pants as I unzipped them. Lorcan looked at me again.
“You sure? We don’t have to rush. I want our first time to be perfect babe.” He said in his soft voice.
“I am. I want you.” He gave me a small smile as he kissed me hard. My hands pushed his pants down and he kicked them off. Our bare skin was brushing against each other as we kept kissing and touching. I can never satiate myself with this guy. He always makes me want more.
Lorcan slipped on the protection. I literally had no idea that he had them with him! As I put my arms around his neck, he stared back at me. Our foreheads were touching, and I bit my lip hard as I felt the pain of  him going inside me. He started moving slowly and I hissed. In an instant, he was kissing me to clam me down. My fingers traced behind his back as I held onto him tightly, my legs around his torso. I moaned against his crook of neck as he held me close and kissing me slowly. My nails dug in his skin as we slowly but intimately moved together.
“I love you.” Lorcan quietly whispered. It is incredible how his eyes said millions of words to me and I could feel the happiness and warmth that he was radiating out.
“I love you too.” I replied and we both smiled as we were now one soul.
Never did I imagine that making love can be so graceful yet intimidating at the same time.
_________________________________________________

Trust me, I am innocent af! Idk what came over me but I tried my best to let it all out.. 🙂 I hope you guys like it and do let me know in the comment about this chapter! Too much hotness though.. 🔥🔥