24

Heyyyy guyssssss... I am aliveeeee!!! Lol.. I am sorry for being inactive! My job is killing me!  ╥﹏╥ Anyway, I hope all of you are doing fine and amazing... Thank you for supporting and sticking with me!! Really grateful ❤ Also, shoutout to my girls for getting their acceptance letter from the universities they wanted!! 💜👑 Enjoy the next chapter! _________________________________________________

“Love is like a noose.” – Durzo Blint

It was around 10 pm at night when I reached Cayden’s apartment. A lot of things seemed unsettling today however, after having a heartfelt conversation with my brother, my mood completely changed. I wanted to stay back today but Cady was against it and Nyall planned on a boy’s night in the hospital itself. Thyone dropped me off at my place and went on her own way. I am really happy that Cayden got himself a girl like Thyone. She is literally the definition of the type of girl I would want my brother to wife one day.  They really look amazing together and are goals.
I put the key in the lock, and turned the knob to open the door. I was exhausted but it felt good. I entered and closed the door behind me latching it tight shut. I put my bag down when I heard the clink-clank sound of the glasses from the kitchen. I looked around in confusion and walked towards the kitchen. As I reached the doorway, I gasped. Standing shirtless, near the stove was Lorcan. His back was towards me and his pants were dangling loosely near his waist. My hands literally itched to touch him. The tattoo on his left arm made him hotter. The moments from today’s lovemaking flashed in front of my eyes and my cheeks went red. The fact that just hours back we both were in each other’s arms and our skin were touching each other. I gulped, trying to suppress the feeling that was overpowering me.
“Like the view?” My trance broke by Lorcan’s cheeky voice.
“Love it.” I said smiling. Lorcan turned towards me, exposing his well sculpted abs. GODDAMN IT LORCAN, YOU DOING IT ON PURPOSE!
“Why are you standing there?” He smirked. I looked at him with a ‘Oh really’ look and he chuckled. I walked towards him.
“What are you doing?” I said as I stood beside him, completely trying to act unfazed by the fact that he is shirtless. I looked at the stove and saw that he had prepared ramen noodles. I was honestly shocked that he can cook cuisines of different culture but then I remembered he is into anime and k-pop.
“That looks amazing hon.” I complimented drooling over the aroma.
“You wanna taste it?” He asked. I looked at him and then dipped my index finger into the stock. It was hot but I was okay with it and put it directly into my mouth as I sucked it.
“It tastes really good. How did you…” I looked up to see Lorcan’s gaze fixed over me smirking again. I gave him a stupefied look when it struck me- I SUCKED MY FINGER IN FRONT OF HIM! “…I… I… should have not I mean…” But before I could complete my sentence, a pair of lips landed on mine. My eyes closed as I could feel the want and hunger through the touch. Lorcan’s hands traveled up and made their way inside my shirt. I held onto his strong arms for my balance as he scooped me up. My arms were wrapped around his neck as he places me on the dining table and kept kissing me. With each second passing by, I could feel how intense the kiss was turning into. He was literally surrendering himself to me. I could feel the heat and fire burning within us. After a couple of minutes, he broke it off. I was all flushed and out of breath. Lorcan was panting loudly as he cupped my face and our foreheads were touching.
“I love it when you tease me kitten.” He said with his sexy voice. I just blinked completely dumbfounded on how to react.
“I… I just had no idea. I am sorry I guess.” I said. His eyes scrunched up.
“What are you sorry for? Teasing me unintentionally?” He asked. I just nodded. “You didn’t like what I did?” He asked me making a puppy face. DRAMA KING!
“I did. Okay okay, I will keep teasing you if this is what I am getting in return!” I winked and he chuckled.
“Let’s eat. The food will be cold.” Lorcan moved away and I followed him. We both took our plates and took a seat. I took a bite and it was amazing. I got a man who can cook too!
“Good?” Lorcan asked watching my expression.
“Good is underestimating the dish. It is perfect. It’s been days that I was craving for ramen and you did it amazing.” I said all happy squeaking like a kid.
“Glad babe. How’s Cayden now?”
“He is recovering. You know, Aytac came to visit him. It was weird for me being in that room.” I replied quietly. Lorcan grabbed my hand and pressed it. I looked up to see him give me an understanding smile.
“I think he was there for Cayden. Aytac and he share a brotherly bond since Cayden started here. He probably went because he was worried.” 
“I don’t have a problem with that. It was uncomfortable for me because you do realize that things have changed now. However, I wanted to ask you.. How did you get in here?” Lorcan gave me a surprised look.
“You really keep forgetting that I can do magic. But I don’t blame you, since your day to do magic isn’t far away.” I smiled at Lorcan’s words.
After the dinner, I washed our plates as Lorcan went to take a shower. I loved every bit of us being together. I can get used to this. But then again, I don’t want to rush. Whatever we have for now is honestly everything that I always desired for.
I walked out of the kitchen after cleaning the plates. Lorcan was still in the shower when I entered the bedroom. I quickly changed into my night suit and got into the bed. The balcony door was open and the breeze was flowing gently. I checked the texts from my friends. They were discussing about Netflix series. I joined the conversation too.