22

Hey thereeeee loveliesss... How are you all? Hope you guys are surviving! Well, I am trying to.. :) You all are amazing and loved okay.. If ya ppl are going through a hard time, it will pass too.. Have faith! ❤ Soooo here's the new chapter of Cayden finally up!!! Read and let me know in the comments! Stay safe..
_________________________________________________

Without true love, everyone will go bonkers!

I don’t even remember the journey towards hospital. I was in a complete daze when I reached the doorway to Cayden’s cabin. I took a minute before opening the door and walking inside. The sunlight blinded me for a minute but as I entered, completely overwhelmed by the news, I saw Cayden. He was sitting up straight with Nyall and Thyone on each side. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I watched him slowly giving me a smile. Everything was in slow-mo for me. Thyone left her seat and I walked to my brother with happy tears. I held his hand and couldn’t believe that he was actually holding it back. The grip felt weak but he was trying his best with all the bandages and energy. Nyall smiled looking at the two of us.
“Hi….” I was too dumbfounded to even frame a complete sentence.
“Hey baby shark. Missed me?” Cayden replied in a low but soft voice. I couldn’t hold it back anymore and burst out hugging him. Cayden hugged me back too as he kept patting me on my head. The moment felt so surreal. I was so happy that my brother was back. When we broke apart, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned with my blurry vision and saw Thyone smiling with tears in her eyes. I FEEL YOU GIRL! Nyall was radiating all happy vibes for the first time in these past few days. It was extremely moving for me to watch these precious ones in front of me happy and safe.
“He woke up saying your name Crescent. I suddenly heard a ‘baby shark’ and the next I know this dumbass opening his eyes slightly. Thyone you lost to his sister!” Nyall informed us. Thyone and I laughed. 
“Naaah. She isn’t my competition. She is my sister too. I am more than happy that he called for her. The fact that he is up, is what I am happy about the most.” Thyone said planting a kiss on Cayden’s forehead.
“Ewwww. There’s literally all kind of medicines in that bandage. You just tasted that.” Nyall teased. I was giggling.
“Says the one who never experienced a kiss in his entire life?” Ooofff! A tight slap right across Nyall’s face. His expression literally threw me off and I burst out laughing. Cayden was laughing too and just like a chain reaction Thyone and Nyall joined us.
We paused as we heard the door opening. The doctor walked in with a smile and we all greeted him.
“I see this great news really cheered up you guys.” The doc addressed to us. We all smiled.
“I knew he will wake up soon. It was just a matter of time so I wasn’t worried.” Nyall said proud.
“So the muffled cries at night begging Cayden to open his eyes were none of your doings?” The doc asked with a smirk. The three of us turned to look at Nyall all shocked. Nyall was speechless about getting exposed. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn’t come up with anything.
“It was that bad eh?” Cayden chirped in teasing him. Nyall turned bright red. He acting all tough just got destroyed in a second. In reality, Nyall is like a soft plushy!
“It wasn’t exactly…like that. I mean, I was sad but….”
“You used to stay here at night Nyall. Apart from that I don’t think any paranormal activity is going to be a reason. Own it up baby boy!” Thyone teased him. Nyall glared back at her.
“There is nothing wrong in being sad and crying dude. We all were affected by this incident. You wanted to be strong in front of us cos’ we both were already devastated. So it’s alright. You don’t have to be tough every time. I am glad that you let it all out.” As I shared my piece of mind, I walked over to him and hugged him tight. Nyall was taken aback for a second but then he hugged me back.
“Alright. Happy hours have started. I wish I didn’t have to blow this bubble right now but let me go through a quick checkup of my patient. So Cayden, do you feel any kind of nausea or pain?”The doc asked.
“It is hurting when I am moving a bit. It is my back though. Otherwise I don’t feel much.” Cayden replied.
“Aah yes, it’s the backbone. You are out of danger but it may take awhile so that it can heal. I will change your medication for that. Your vitals are stable. If this is how it continues, you can leave within two weeks.” The doctor smiled and Cayden smiled back. We all were thrilled to get the news.
“Thank you so much doctor. We are really grateful to you for this. Thank you.” Nyall chirped in.
“I am glad things turned out well. Do focus on your nutrition. I will take leave now. Take care all of you.” Saying, the doctor headed out and we all turned to Cayden again.
“You hungry?” Thyone asked him and he nodded.
“I will go get the nurse and ask her about your me…”
“NO! I want pizza.” Cayden interrupted me. All of us gave him a stupefied look.
“But Cady we…” I started opposing his request.
“NO BUTS. I literally woke up after weeks. I am really craving for pizza. Please don’t ask the nurse cos’ she might turn in some weird looking slimy substance which I am not at all ready to eat.” Cayden pouted, defending his wish. Thyone heaved a sigh and looked at Nyall and me. I nodded my head in defeat.
“Well, we agree to this but only on one condition- pizza is only for today. From tomorrow you will eat whatever the hospital supplies to you.” I said sternly.
“But bu-but….”
“No buts! Either you agree to this or no pizza. Which will it be?” My voice was strict and I could see Nyall and Thyone staring at me with their mouths open. YES, MY BROTHER IS SCARED OF ME!
“Alright alright alright. Just for today and from tomorrow it is the hospital meal. Happy now?” Cayden said with puppy eyes. I smiled and he heaved a sigh of relief.
“Alright then, I will order his favorite. Let me see if Kyle is up for delivery.” Nyall went out the room to make the call, leaving Cayden with his favorite girls. I took the seat near the window giving some privacy to Thyone and my brother. I took out my phone and found two texts from Lorcan. 
“I was so scared that I might lose you.” I heard Thyone.
“I remember thinking about you last before I got hit. It was….” I zoned out of their sweet talks as I heard the notification sound on my phone. It was Lorcan.

L: Everything okay?
C: Yes. He is alright. Where are you???
L: I am at the cafeteria with your friends. They are planning to visit you after classes.
C: Oh!!! I forgot to thank you for the ride...
L: Are you fucking serious rn kitten?
C: Why? >insert eye emojis<
L: You are my girlfriend! WHY WILL YOU SAY THANK YOU FOR THAT?
C:   I… Idk.. Felt so.. Did you tell them about us??
L: Not yet love. Will do when you want us too.
C: It’s not like I don’t wanna tell em but considering the situation I am just thinking of taking some time... I mean, we really took a big step…..
L: I understand. There's no need of hurrying. Are you feeling okay tho???
C: I am… Dnt wry…
L: It was okay?
C: You joking right? It was perfect Lorcan!!! Much more than I ever imagined… Thank you for that…
L: I miss you so bad rn. Lol Rayne and Shayla fighting over a piece of muffin!
C: I miss you too… PLEASE SAY THAT ARYA INTERFERED?
L: Aaahhhh well, it was too late. Rayne and Shayla covered in choco sauce now!
C: I can imagine! >skull emoji<
L: I will attend my class now okay. See you soon babe. I love you. >red heart<
C: I love you too. Take care hon. >red heart<

I smiled at our last text and kept my phone aside. Thyone and Cayden were still engulfed in their talks. I felt happy looking at them. They are so much in love. Look who’s talking though? Thyone was filling in with all the incidents that happened in the academy and about their classes. Cayden had a spark in his eyes as he drank each and every word of hers. Lovey-dovey indeed!
The door opened and Nyall walked in with a large size pizza box. Cayden’s eyes lit up as soon as he saw that. Thyone and me got up to set it up for Cayden.

“FINALLY! Come to daddy.” Cayden exclaimed out of excitement and we all burst out laughing.
“Ayy, it is for everyone. Dig in guys.” Nyall said. Thyone and I also joined them ravishing the cheesy slices. Cayden was acting like a kid in a candy store and it was a treat to our eyes.
We were on the last slice when the door opened. I looked past Nyall to check out the person and all the hair on my body stood up. Standing at the door, with a bouquet of white lilies was Aytac who was smiling at my brother.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!
_________________________________________________

Dammnnn... Two brothers in the same room! Geez, I feel sorry for Crescent. At times she hardly gets a minute to understand the situation.. What do you guys think will happen? Does Cayden know about Crescent's life? Aaahhhhh, tune in for the reveal in the next chapter which will be next week.. Till then, stay safe and happy. 💜