{28}

"For you... I can wait a lifetime."

Nevaeh, a land of mystic, mystery, and magic where people from different clans lived like one big family. Magic ran in everyone's blood and as unbelievable as it may sound, some of these magic experts went onto become great visionaries for the Earth realm. As much as unaware the humans were about this realm, it does exist and just like Nevaeh, there is more. However, the world is a cruel place and so is any other realm that exists in our galaxy.

.....................................................................................................................

"You, okay?" I looked up at Arya's voice and saw my friends looking at me with all pale faces.
"Y-ya I guess. I don't know what else to think of. I just want him to return." I said all gloomy. It was more than six hours and there was still no sign of Lorcan coming back.

"You do realise that he always makes it back to you? I mean, I don't think I have ever seen Lorcan this crazy about someone out there. He will come back. Have some faith." I looked up to Shayla and gave her a small smile.

"And he would really appreciate it if you had this meal because honestly not eating your meals is a big NO from your boyfriend." Rayne pushed the plate of food towards me as I stared at it blankly.

"I am not hungry at all, and I am not lying. My appetite is gone to be honest." I replied.

"It is natural. But what if something comes up and you need your strength. Just have it Cres, and we really won't keep nagging you." Arya urged. I looked at them and at their concerned faces. Nodding my head, I somehow started digging into the plate of food before me. Given some other situations, I would have really relished the tacos, but at this point all I cared about was getting my boyfriend back. As I kept gulping down my food, my friends took their seats around me, watching.

"Did you all have a hunch before about this certain change in the position of Dean?" Shayla spoke my mind.

"Nope. I am literally surprised as all of you. It looks like it has something to do with Lorcan, because he really seemed surprised and scared after the announcement." Rayne said. Hearing Lorcan's name, I gulped.

"Can we please avoid his topic for now? Look at her..." Arya said and gave a nudge to Rayne.

"Crescent..." Shayla called. I looked up from my food into her concerned eyes. ".... I don't feel like asking you this right now, but do you know what happened last year? About Lorcan?"

"I-I did hear about a few rumors that he was dating someone, and that girl was missing for a few days, and then people found her in the forest in scratches. Do you guys have any intel that I am missing about?" I asked all inquisitive.

"Do you like know the name of the girl whom he was rumored to be dating?" Shayla asked.

"No, I mean I honestly did not have much time to get to the bottom of this issue. Do you know something?" I asked, being impatient. Shayla looked at others and they all nodded. She then turned back to me.

"Her name was Sylvi Lunetta. She was very close with Rieka and apparently, we saw the three of them- Rieka, Sylvi and Lorcan going around together many times around the academy. Until the new semester when Rieka seemed very stressed and then one day Sylvi disappeared... so did Lorcan..." She stopped.

"Then? What happened then?" I asked all curious.

"We don't know much. It was an afternoon in the autumn of September. Sylvi and Lorcan were gone for like a month probably. We were in our class, and we heard a loud shrill from the C block side. Professor Tyche was taking our class and all of us ran out following the shrill scream." Shayla said.