21

Hey there beautiful peeps.. How are you all doing? I hope things are good for you.. If not just hang in there.. Everything will be fine.. Here's the new chap and to be honest I am still not over Crescent and Lorcan's love sceneeee!!! Aghhhh, I wish I had someone 🙂 Okay, to hell with that.. Let's get on with the new chapter.. ❤
_________________________________________________

There are many kinds of joy, but they all lead to one: the joy to be loved.

Lorcan’s gaze was fixed on me as we basked in the glow of making sweet love. I have never felt so much at peace. It was everything that I wanted my first time to be like. He really is a Greek and sex God!
I was caressing his face as we both lay there, in each other’s warmth.
“You feeling okay?” Lorcan asked in his soft voice.
“I am.” I smiled.
“Did it hurt kitten?”
“A bit. But I am okay now. You don’t have to worry.” I pulled him close and he kissed me.
“Are you hungry?” He asked in between the kiss. I stopped and nodded smiling.
Lorcan got up and walked towards the cabinet, flashing his bare butt. My mouth went wide and I started giggling. He got a large tub of ice cream with cookies and a bottle of Gatorade. He turned around and I gasped. I literally hid my face so that I don’t have to see Lorcan naked.
“What?” Lorcan asked teasingly.
“I-you-you are NAKED!” I screamed.
“Well, obviously I am because we just made love kitten.”
“I know but- I am shy and I am not ready to see you naked.”
“YOU JUST DID!” Lorcan screamed back and I peeked between my fingers to look at him. I could very well see him and his ‘thing’ which he kept dangling playfully to tease me.
“I know. I will try.” Lorcan smirked and walked towards me. He placed all the stuffs beside us and then sat beside me, covering himself under the sheet. I removed my hands and looked anywhere but him. My cheeks were flushed and it was impossible for me to look straight at him. I mean I know we just got intimate but duh!
“You do realise you will be seeing more of it from today. So better get used to it.” He planted a kiss on my cheek and giggled. My face went hot red as I thought about our bare skin against each other.
“I know. It might take some time but okay. Talking about this, what are we now?” I asked to switch the topic. Lorcan was ravishing the ice cream when he stopped and looks at me. As much as stupid this question may sound, I still wanted to know what he thinks of us. I mean I know we confessed our feelings, but I really want to go out with him and I hope that we are on the same page about it.
“What do you mean?” He asked.
“Well, now that we confessed our feelings and even had sex, I just wanted to know what you take us as. I mean how do you label us? Am I like a friend with benefits, or a side chick, or….?” I dragged the last part.
“Orrrrr??” Lorcan played back trying to suppress his laughter.
“You know… I mean, like a couple. You know the kind who sticks together and dreams of having babies and stuff.” I replied trying to avoid his playful gaze.
“Babies? So you wanna be my wife?” His eyes had a flick of being mischievous.
“Yes, no, yes… I mean the stage before that.” I bit my lip nervously. Why do I make a fool of myself in front of this hot guy always?
“Hmm. Look Crescent, I love you okay but relationship is really not my cup of tea. So…” I could hear the sound of my heart breaking into millions of pieces.
“No, its okay. I understand. We will just keep this a secret.” I said instantly avoiding any eye contact. Darn these tears lining up in the brim of my eyes!
“I did not mean that.” Lorcan said.
“Huh?” I looked at him all dumbfounded.
“I was just messing with you love. I want to take you out.” I was still astounded from what Lorcan was saying.
“What are you trying to imply?” I asked all confused.
“I am asking you out. I was just messing with you when I said that I don’t want a relationship.”
“So th-that means you and I…” I stuttered, not believing what I was hearing.
“I did not pop the question yet. So Crescent, will you be my girlfriend?” I gasped. Lorcan was smirking with ice cream on his lips. I smiled as I got up on my knees, cupped his face and kissed him. He returned it back by pulling me up on his lap and holding me close. When I opened my eyes he was still smiling and looking straight through my soul.
“I will.” This question will never have a negative reply from my side for him.
“So we go out tonight if you free?” He asked and I nodded smiling. As I kept thinking about it suddenly something struck me and I froze. Lorcan looked at my expression and had a serious expression. However, it took him a second to realise and he laughed out loud.
“OH MY GOD. IT IS MOVING!!!!!” I shrieked hiding my face in the crook of his neck.
“Well, it did move inside you too.” Lorcan answered cheekily. I punched him hard on his chest and the slid down from his lap. Such a jerk!
“Oh, I wanted to show you something.” Saying I reached for my bag kept at the corner of the mattress. I was foraging for the Phylactery as Lorcan finished half of the ice cream. When I got hold of it I turned around only to be surprised that the cookies were also on the verge of getting over. Before he could ask anything, I snatched the cookies and the tub away from him.
“Heyyyyy… What the fuck babe?” He sounded mad. I just gave him a fake smile.
“I am hungry too. But see this. I wanted to show you but I never got the chance today.” I held up the beautiful blue piece and Lorcan’s pupils dilated.
“Aytac sent you that?” He asked all inquisitive.
“Yes. He asked Martha to do the needful and she sent me this. Isn’t it beautiful?” I said all excited.
“It is kitten. But remember, it is just not about the looks. That stone is powerful and has a protection charm. You need to wear it and not move around keeping it inside your bag.”
“I know. I did wear it but I got looks from the students moving around and I didn’t want to be questioned.”
“I understand. Make up an excuse. You have to understand that you are different from them love. This will protect you. You don’t even know how many creatures are after this Phylactery.” I looked at Lorcan all surprised.
“What do you mean?”
“A Phylactery was introduced in the Babylonian period. This crystal contains important texts that have charms. A person wearing a phylactery can be saved from any sort of evil or black magic.” Lorcan explained.
“I see. I will wear it. But what if someone tries to remove it?”
“They won’t be able to touch you. Mortals can touch you. However, this phylactery also has a protection spell of its own. When you wear it, only the ones dealing with its magic can touch you. Aeon and Ember clan can touch you easily. But others can’t. It protects you.” I heaved a sigh of relief when I understood that it won’t be easy for immortals to kill me that easily. It makes sense why I couldn’t help myself when the Dean pulled that little stunt on me.
“How do you know Dean? Isn’t she your mom?” I asked reminiscing the incident. Lorcan gave me a disgusted expression.
“She isn’t my mom. We just play this role for the mortals in the academy. My mom is in Nevaeh. She is the chief of the Ember clan. You can meet her when we shift together next time.” I smiled at his words.
“You want me to meet your mom already?” I asked him teasingly. He chuckled.
“In case you are not aware Goddess Selene, you are my soulmate. Even if you don’t want to, we are still bound to be together.” Okay, that’s a lot of information to take in!
“We are soulmates?” I asked again in disbelief.
“Yes. Does that make you sad?”
“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?” I screamed in joy and leaped at him for a hug. Lorcan was taken aback by my sudden outburst and fell on the mattress with me above him. We both were laughing as my phone rang. I reached out for the little device. It was Shayla.
“Hey girl, what’s up?” I greeted all happily. Lorcan was playing with my hair.
“Crescent where are you? Are you okay?” She sounded tensed.
“I am with Lorcan. I am okay. Why, what’s up?”
“Didn’t you get the news?” Shayla’s voice was all serious.
“What news?” I asked back a bit nervous.
“Cayden woke up from his coma and is asking for you.”
_________________________________________________

We have an official couple guys!! 🌝 I am glad that these two crackheads will be going out together. On another note, Cayden is up? What do you guys think his reaction will be? And how will he take in the news of Crescent not being his own sister? Too many questions!!! Well, wait for the new chap.. Till then take care❤
_________________________________________________