{27}

Oh, hello there... How are you all doing? Well, I am trying to keep my promise of updating the chapters and guess what- Successful for this week!!!! Yaaayyy! Now, it's up to you guys to let me know about this new chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Love xoxo❤
_________________________________________________

A beautiful kind of fear- Love'

"Any news on the Moon Goddess?"

"She was last seen in the grounds of the Fiore mansion with the youngest Lord of the Ember clan."

"I see. I guess, it's time to introduce myself to her. Anything else?"

"Yes, madame. One of your well-wishers is here. Should I send him in?"

"Well-wisher? Better be useful to me. Send him in."

"Right away ma'am." The messenger left and soon there were footsteps.

"Long time Ralph. Tell me what is it that you couldn't wait until tomorrow?"

"Oh, you will love this piece just like your red wine..."

The doors closed behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned around in my sleep, and clashed against Lorcan's sharp jaw. Rubbing my forehead, my eyes opened and I saw Lorcan smirking.

"Seriously? All you can do is smirk?" I asked half-pissed. What a start to the day!

"Well, if I was in your place, I wouldn't be sleeping. How about saying bye to the bed and getting ready for the day?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I uttered in my sleepy voice.

"It's 7:00a.m. Classes start in half an hour." Lorcan's voice hit me like thunder and I leaped out of the bed. I ran to the bathroom, to do my business and get ready. Ten minutes later, I was out rushing to look for my boots. Lorcan was standing there, all dressed up looking like a whole ass meal. 

"When did you get ready?" I asked.

"While you were inside."

"But there's only one washroom. Where did you brush your teeth?" I was really curious.

"That's the funny part. I shifted to Nevaeh, to use the washroom." Looking at my bemused expression, he burst out laughing.

"You are joking right?" I asked.

"Why would I joke about it? IT WAS AN EMERGENCY." He joked.

"Yeah, yeah, an emergency, eh? Smartass! Let's go." Lorcan smirked, and we both left for our classes.

Lorcan was driving, and me as usual was having a hard time deciding which song to play.

"Just play Fever by ENHYPEN." Lorcan suggested.

"Good choice." I exclaimed with joy. As the tunes filled up the car, Lorcan accelerated.

"I wanted to ask you; do you remember anything from last night?" I asked.

"Everything. Why do you ask?" He sounded a bit annoyed.

"I mean, I don't remember shifting back and I kind of am still intrigued about Ralph." I looked at him. We were parked in front of the academy. The students were still scuttering here and there. Woah, that was fast!

Lorcan just held my hand and looked at me. I turned to look into his eyes. His eyes were clouded with concern and seriousness.

"Please stop worrying about Ralph. Nothing will happen to you. I have already told you before, and I mean it. I lost you once Kitten, and I am not ready for it. Not again. So be assured." He squeezed my hand and I smiled.