26

Hello everyone... It feels weird updating after such a long time and also the fact that I actually decided on continuing again! Well, my biggest thanks goes to you guys out there and thank you for the texts on Wattpad, asking me to continue... It helped like anything! And as I said, "the wish will be granted soon" The new chapter is finally here.. Please enjoy and let me know about it in the comment section! Don't forget to vote❤
_________________________________________________

“I slept a little longer as I was dreaming of you.”

Nevaeh, the land where I belong to... my home. At first, I was hysteric about this whole thing that was happening to me, but as I kept running, I realized that not even for once do I feel out of place. It’s like hiraeth. Since my childhood, I had this feeling of belonging to some mysterious land, and now I understand why. It makes sense that why none of my relationships ever worked out. I looked at Lorcan, the Greek God running beside me and smiled.

The moon was shining brighter than the usual, probably because I was beaming with happiness. As Lorcan stopped to take a breath, I surpassed him all giggling and heading straight ahead.

“Kitten, hold onnnn....” I could hear him from the distance asking me to stop. Paying no heed to his words, I kept running. I looked back and saw that he was still behind and having difficulty to catch up with me.

“SERIOUSLY?! THIS IS YOUR STAMINA?” I taunted him and turned back to the front. However, my feet instead of touching the cool grass beneath, just went up high in the air. A loud yelp came out from my mouth as I realized that Lorcan just held me by my waist, swinging in the air. I wrapped my arms around his neck for better support and looked at him annoyed. He chuckled.

“What kind of moron are you? I was clearly winning the race.” I argued.

“Trust me baby, I would have let you win it even but someone chose to make fun of my stamina. Clearly, they need a recap of the events that happened in the tree house.” Lorcan said cockily with a smirk. My cheeks flamed up bright red as I looked the other side to avoid eye contact. “Is someone shy?” Realizing that I am in a state of trouble, I tried to change the topic. Well, that is the only thing I am good at against Lorcan!

“Ca-can you put me down? I am still dangling in the air.” I said looking down. Lorcan sensed my coyness, and pushed my petite body closer into him. I gasped and looked at him all wide-eyed. The bastard knows what he does to me!

“Can I?” He smirked. As much as this would have made me blush, instead I burst out laughing. Confused, Lorcan just stared at me with his mouth half-open and his eyes looking for an answer. “What is so funny kitten?” He asked like a kid.

Controlling my laughter, I said, “Nothing. You thought that your seductive games can work on me, but I am not that weak. Now, put me down or I kick in your balls!” Taken aback my response, Lorcan stared at me all bemused. I gazed straight into his eyes, all confident and assured that my reverse technique worked. SO FRICKING WRONG!

“You think your tricks can work on me?” My expression changed as he questioned me. Before I could even hinder what was on his mind, Lorcan wrapped his arm around me tighter and pushed me on the ground. I held onto his strong arms for my dear life as his breath fanned over my face. His eyes were blazing with hunger, as he stared back at me. My breath fastened, watching him and realizing what was going on. My skin erupted in flames as he locked his lips with mine. His hands moved fast and pinned my arms over my head, on the ground. WHAT IN FIFTY SHADES! With his other hand, he traced his fingers down my thighs, making me moan slightly. My legs wrapped around his torso as his kiss deepened. I struggled with my arms, as I wanted to touch him. Sensing my struggle, he smiled against my lips. THE AUDACITY OF THIS GUY!