16

Hello lovelies..  How are you all? ❤ I hope everyone is at home and staying safe! Do take care of yourself and stay sane... I know it's, difficult but you can do it! Fighting 😤💜
_________________________________________________

“She moved like a poem and smiled like a sphinx.”

My eyes fluttered as my head banged against something hard. I woke up and touched my forehead where it hurt badly. Nyall was looking at me wide eyed.
“Does it hurt?” He asked.
“A bit. But it is alright. Is Cayden up?” I asked. He gave me a shocked look.
“What do you mean?” I stopped rubbing my forehead and gave him a baffled expression.
“Cady was up a while back I guess… wasn’t he?” I asked all confused.
“Were you dreaming? You did pass out after ten minutes of your visit.” He replied. So I was dreaming all this while? Cayden didn’t call me SELENE? So that was all just a nightmare? As much as I was relieved that Cayden didn’t forget me, it also broke me that he was still unconscious. Well, I can’t have the cake and eat it too!
“I think so. That was really a nightmare then.” I whispered to myself.
“What was?” Nyall interfered.
“Huh? Oh nothing. Just some stupid dream. What’s the time?”
“It is quarter to eight. You should get going since its dark already.” I nodded at Nyall’s suggestion and took up my belongings. I went over to Cayden’s side and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.
“Eat and sleep well Nyall. I will meet you in the morning. Goodnight.” I smiled.
“Stay safe Crescent.” He smiled back. I walked out, closing the door behind me.
After a small conversation with the nurses about Cayden’s condition, I walked out of the hospital. It was dark and the streetlights were the only source of light. A familiar face caught my sight and I smiled. Lorcan was waiting for me. He was leaning against the car and he looked no less than a model. My hormones are restless since the very day I met this Greek god in front of me!
As if on cue, Lorcan looked at my side and smiled. I walked towards him and he stood up.
“Love the view?” He smirked.
“It looks delicious.” I flirted back. His eyes widen and his face turned red.
“Ahem,uhm.. ya so, do you wanna grab some food on way back?” He asked avoiding eye contact.
“Sure. Where do you want to go?” I giggled at his shyness.
“I am craving for some barbecue. How about you?” I smiled back and nodded. We both got in and drove off.
Fifteen minutes later, Lorcan and I were sitting at a table in Hillsborough BBQ Company. We both were engulfed in the menu when I felt Lorcan’s feet touching mine. I looked up surprised but the bastard continued going through the menu and smirking. This guy really knows what he does to me!
“Should we order the single plate or double plates?” I asked pouting.
“I am hungry so let’s just go for the double one. Which one do you want?”
“Ribs. Do you want something else? Like I really won’t mind.”
“Nope. Ribs it is. Let’s order then.” He said and called for the waiter. The waiter came in a short while and noted down our order. “Also, bring us Trinity Oaks.” Lorcan added.
“Bottle or glass sir?”
“One bottle please.” The waiter nodded and left.
“What do you need red wine for? Are we celebrating something?” I asked all confused.
“Not exactly like how I wanted our first date to be. But it will also cheer you up a bit.” He gave me his all white teeth smile and my heart melted.
“Okay, this is something new to me and I don’t know how I should react. I mean, I have been on dates but it was something weird for me. I am anti-romantic and I-I freak out when people ask me on dates. However, this is better since you didn’t ask me and I didn’t panic. But are we on a date? I mean why would you even bring me on a date? Oh my god, I am not even dressed properly. This is embarrassing. How can you literally laugh sitting over there when you don’t even know what…”
“CRESCENT!” Lorcan awe-whispered my name and I stopped.
“I was blabbering. Wasn’t I?” I asked all panicking. He nodded and then got up. Did I offend him? Shit Cres, you really know how to spoil a whole damn mood by your stupid antics! And now he is leaving. Good job.
My heart dropped but rather making his way towards the door, Lorcan came and placed himself beside me. He placed his arm around my shoulder and smiled.
“Better?” I looked into his eyes and a smile crept over my face. He planted a small peck on my lips and I blushed red like a tomato.
“Thank you.” I said quietly. He turned towards me. “I know we haven’t met long before but your presence really helped me. I am grateful.” I answered to his silent question all smiling. His face had a soft expression as he leaned down and kissed me on my forehead. I was taken aback by this sudden beautiful gesture as I had butterflies erupting inside me! Tell me, why won’t I fall for this guy?
The waiter interrupted as he placed two wine glasses at our table. He eyed us in our cozy position and then continued pouring into the glass. Lorcan didn’t give a damn as he kept playing with my hair. The waiter left and Lorcan turned towards me.
“Are you feeling better?” He asked all concerned.
“Yes. I am better. I had a weird dream at Cayden’s place. It kind of shook me.” I said taking a sip from the glass.
“What dream? Is Cayden okay?”
“Yep. He is stable. The nurse said that he might wake up soon. I did see him waking up in my dream but….” I trailed away from my lines as my sight caught something.
“But?” I heard Lorcan asking me but my attention was already grabbed by something else or rather a presence.
“He forgot my name. Lorcan, just give me two minutes. I will be back from the restroom.” I didn’t wait for his reply as I dashed out of our table and ran towards the direction where I am sure the person went. I crossed the bar and saw a small room. A bulky man was guarding the door. I went and stood in front of him.
“What do you want Miss?” He asked in a hoarse voice.
“I need to get inside. It is urgent.” I pleaded.
“Do you have the permission? This room is only for business deals. You shouldn’t be here.” He tried to stop me.
“Look, you don’t understand. This is about my life and I have to get inside. It will just take me a few minutes and I will be out. Just let me in please.” I pleaded again.
“I am sorry but I can’t let you in. Please go back to your seat.”
“Dude you don’t understand I…” I stopped as I heard the door open and standing there itself was the very man that I wanted to meet.
“What’s the entire ruckus about Eason? Is everything al….?” And he stopped looking at me. My face turned into that of a serious one as I kept staring back intensely.
“This lady here wanted to talk to you. I was just stopping her.” Eason replied.
“It is alright. Eason, get me a drink maybe.” He said, his eyes fixed on me and a grin playing on his lips. I waited so long for this!
“Crescent, why are you….” I turned at Lorcan’s voice as his face dropped. He looked at us and his expression was enough to tell me that he was terrified by this encounter.
“Long time no see Lorcan. I am glad you are here too and so is your mate.” I give him a confused look but he avoided it. “We finally meet Selene.” He lends out his hand as I shook it.
I wasn’t surprised that he addressed me by that name but it did shake me up a bit. Lorcan’s presence behind was enough to tell me that he was all tensed, scared and nervous. As much as I wanted to comfort him right now, I really wanted answers about my life and everything that was happening. So I did what I had to do.
“Nice to meet you too, Aytac.”
_________________________________________________

It happenedddddd!!! Finally happened! She met Aytac finally! Aaahhhhh goosebumps... What do you guys think of Aytac? Do comment about it and let me know... Thank you for 1k reads.. I am honestly blessed💜💜💜 Stay safe and take care! ❤