Chapter 44 Who wrote the letter???

Hey guys I'm going to make this a thing now I'm going to speak with the microphone every time I update! So wow! Anyways on to the story thank you all for reading and and thank you for 800 read I didn't even know it was 800 I thought it was 600! Question of the day who's your favorite character and who do you think is going to be everthornes first victim? This is not going to be like the book and different people might go into the chamber just to clarify it not only Hermione and Justin are going into the chamber I mean infirmary anyways I'm just a story I said on to the story gosh that was not easy bye!!!!!
That is so fun!!! The only down is that you guys don't actually get to hear me... That would be awesome!!!!!!!! Please do that wattpad team!!!!! #VOICEMESSAGES Anyways, onto the storrrrryyyyy!!!!
-Everthorne Athes Zaea Posits

*edited*

*Recap*

Now to see my sister, I thought, a sinister smirk evident on my face.

*End Recap*

I walked over to the Ravenclaw common room and knocked.

"Katriss. Come out. Now." I said. She came out.

"Anything wrong- EVERTHORNE! YAY!! You're back at Hogwarts!!! How's Scorpius?" She said.

"I don't care about him. I just came to say hello and who's you're new best friend." I said. She gave me a glare.

"Her name is Luna! And she's nice thank you very much! What's gotten into you! Why are you so- void of emotions??" She said, half shouting. "Did you break up with Scorpius?"

"Yes I broke up with him, he was a bloke, and I realized that happiness doesn't matter, neither does sadness. I've gone to emotionless, it fits me best, plus, haven't you been told there's a meeting for the gods, you haven't, oh dear, that's unfortunate. Anyways, goodbye, If you want to talk to me set an appointment." I then walked to charms, where they were still trying to attempt turning a needle to a feather. I flicked my hand, doing it wandlessly.

"Look!!! Everthorne can do wandless magic!! That's so cool!" A Hufflepuff shouted, turning all eyes on me.

"Is that true Miss Posite?" Proffesor Mgonagall said. I nodded.

"Well then, why don't you go practice later with the seventh years, you are ex used to fifth year potions, as I'm told by Proffesor Snape."

Once I got in to the fifth years potions class, everyone stared. One Gryffindor dared to say that I was lost.

"Actually Mr. Clan, she is supposed to be here, so stop asking questions about my authority. Five points from Grffin-"

"But sir, I didn't question you're authority"

"Fine then," Clan looked relieved for a second,"Fifteen points from Gryffindor, you do NOT interrupt a Proffesor." Clan slumped in his chair, defeated. I sat delicately in a seat next to a fifth year Slytherin, Crater Zabini, older brother of Blaise Zabini.

*Time skip*

I shifted in bed, shivering. Deciding it was too cold, I apparated to my house in Olympus. Then I saw something in the shadows.

Looking closer, I saw a golden phoenix. I know all pheonixes look golden, but this one was actually golden. It can over to my feet and I noticed it had a letter tied to its claw.

Dear Pretty Girl,

You might have forgotten me, but I have not forgotten you. It seems you're memory of me was tooken away. But if you can, do you remember you're only friend when you were a child? I was you're first love. I was your first kiss. And yet, I still love you. Remember the times we spent together at the banks of the river? You always wandered with me into Olympus, saying hi and always doing something nice for the three fates. That's why they liked you so much. I love you Pretty Girl, and I'm only hoping you still love me.

Love,
Ginger

P.S. I never knew why you called me ginger, I'm not definetly not ginger.

Who wrote me this letter? And, why do I not remember?