.31.

*edited*  

I sashay out of the room smirking. 

Sure, I have a headache, but it doesn't hurt to ignore it. I'm a horcrux! Whatever that is... 

Oh well. I decide to search it up. So I walk over to Draco for help.

"Heyyyyyy, Draco? DO you know where your library is?" I say. He looks at me, puzzled, before answering.

"Of course I do." He says, not moving. I raise a brow, and he finally gets the message.

"Right... I totally knew that, I just was, uh, testing you..." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on slowpoke just show me! I have to know what a Horcrux is!" I shout, and he flinches. Then Lucius Malfoy walks in.

"You say you want to know what a Horcrux is Miss R?" Lucius asks. I look at him confused. 

Miss R? 

He seems to get the message, because he clears his throat.

"Yes, that is what the Dark Lord wishes us to call you. It is the great honor Mistress." He says, bowing. I look to my left, and Draco is looking pretty puzzled, over the level of sophistication that his father is giving to the girl he once called 'mudblood' 

I clapped my hands together, and Lucius straightened himself.

"Alright. Now that that is cleared up, do you mind telling me what a Horcrux is?" I said. Lucius nodded.

"Yes Miss Riddle. A horcrux is something, or someone, that preserves the life of a being until, that being or item is destroyed. If a horcrux is not destroyed, and the creator of it is killed, the creator will still live. The horcrux slits your soul, and will make the creator immortal." I nodded and dismissed him, keeping my face emotionless, while my insides were ecstastic. 

Tom was gonna live forever! 

Just like me! 

I then looked towards the confused Draco, dropping my emotionless look.

"Are you confused?" I asked him softly. He barely nodded.

"Well, to make the story short, Tom, are more commonly known as Voldemort, has basically made me a Horcrux, and his little sister, and we did the unbreakable vow never to hate each other. So basically, I am like, honored or something. Draco, can you keep a secret, please?" I said, bringing him into a room. He nodded, speechless. I let out a smile. "I'm happy, because I'm immortal. Draco, I'm the Elemental goddess, the most powerful one in the world. I can destroy, create, and confict. Please don't hate me?" He just stood there. Finally, a smile broke out on his face.

"Cool! That means you'll never die!" I smiled half-heartedly. He was still a little boy.  

Immature and clumsy, conflicted and blinded by his parents. 

Then Narcissa came down.

"Draco! Darling, go to your room, the Death Eaters are having a meeting!" Draco looked to me.

"Do you wanna see my room?" I shook my head, and lifted my sleeve. The mark burned there. Draco gasped.  

"Did it hurt?" He asked.

"No, It didn't to me." I said, waving at him before leaving. I walked into the room, a seat saved for me next to Tom. He began to speak about me and safety issues, and Hogwarts, and I thought about Harry.

Should I tell Harry? 

No 

Yes

 No! 

It'll mess up our relationship! 

The Boy Who Lived And The Dark Lord's Sister?

I'd rather not tell him.

It seemed Severus just noticed I was here, he looked at me astonished, with a look that said,

Are-you-a-death-eater?

I lifted up my left sleeve. He looked away after seeing it. After about an hour, the meeting was finished. Tom dismissed them. 

"Bye Tom! See you! I have to go back to my place now, because the week is over, but I PROMISE I'll come back!!" I said.

"Bye Athe. Be careful!" He said. 

I ran up to Draco and Lucius and Narcissa, thanking them for the stay and waving good bye, before going into godly form and whooshing out of the place, not noticing Poor Quirrell, who fell to the floor dead after seeing my godly form. 

I shuddered at his body. 

How was Quirrell there you might ask? 

Dumbledore was wrong, when he thought he broke the Philosopher's stone it reformed, and therefore creating elixir for Tom and keeping Quirrell alive. For about a few months until Quirrell died. 

Oh well.

I went back to Camp, got into bed, and wrote a spell in my book of new spells that covered up the Dark Mark, so that no one but the Death Eaters and Voldemort could see it.