.30.

*edited*

I enter the gateway to Malfoy Manor cautiously. A house elf approaches me.

"Hello Miss Everthorne Dobby is happy to serve you. Dobby will bring you inside Miss Everthorne. Can Dobby bring your stuff?"  I felt bad for the little guy. He had bandages around his hand, as if he'd stuck it in the oven.

"No no, Dobby, I'm fine, these aren't too heavy, they're quite light." Dobby nodded.

"NO one has been so kind to Dobby except for- Harry Potter." He said the last part in a whisper. Truthfully, the bags were REALLY heavy, but, I didn't mind. I had to prevent this little innocent house elf from getting hurt by the means of myself.

After putting my stuff out, I met Draco in his ballroom. 

Yep, he has his own BALLROOM!

I thought to myself. Draco lit up when he saw me.

"Everthorne!" He said, I cut him.

"It's Ev to my friends." I said and walked off without another word, glancing back slightly to find him blushing. 

I laugh silently to myself. Then, I changed into a black lacy dress, knowing there would be an important event happening by the way everyone dressed here. 

And I was right. 

In their dining room was the Dark Lord. Sitting there, looking directly at me. He noticed I was holding something. It was Tom's diary.

"Young Everthorne come here please." He said. I went. "Do you know of Tom Riddle?" I lit up instantly.

"Oh yes! He's my Best friend, like a brother, oh, and taught me how to control my anger problems, and do the unforgivable curses! Oh, he's so nice!" The Dark Lord smiled. 

Like, a true smile. 

I know right? This man doesn't smile! At least that's what I thought... I imagined walls going up, protecting my mind. I could feel what he was about to do. Voldemort smirked.

"Ah, so Tom taught you Advanced magic?" I nodded. "Well, this might be hard to believe but my name is Tom Riddle. Go ahead, use Legimens. See." And I obeyed. It was true. Voldemort smiled again. 

"Would you like to become a Death Eater? It's just a fancy word for following me and believing that I am good." I nodded, and he branded me. I just stood there, no emotion evident on my face. Voldemort smirked.

"I like you Everthorne. As sister. Voldemort's little sister." I gave a faint smile.

"That's exactly what you called me Tom, but instead, you used my middle name, Athes. You called me Athe."

"Then that is settled. Athe, my younger sister, the most loyal death eater." And then he dismissed us. I looked at the mark on my arm and smiled, then ran in to remind Tom of his vow.

"Um, Tom?" I said. He nodded. "I just wanted to remind you, you made an unbreakable vow with me, so we'd always be bst friends and never attempt to kill each other, no matter what." He smirked. And went back to killing an unfaithful Death Eater. He then looked at me, and spoke words I didn't understand.

"Watch yourself on the way out Athe. The effects of becoming a horcrux can be fatal." I gained a little headache, but my face stayed emotionless. 

I was Tom's adoptive little sister, and I accepted that. 

I also accept the fact that I'm a horcrux, except I don't know what a horcrux is.