.40.

*edited*

*Ev's Pov*

Once I found myself back on my bed, I immediately willed for Scorpius to come back, which swooshed me to the three fates living quarters. I was quite surprised at the state of tidiness their house was in, I mean, It looked like it came out of a magazine! 

"Hello dearie," The first of the fates said. I curtesied, father always told me that if I ever met the fates, one short-cut to getting what I needed was to be polite and Princess-like.

"It is an honor to be in your presence." I replied whilst curtesying. She clapped her hands together and murmured to the other two fates. Using my, well, hearing ability, I listened in on them.

"She's right well mannered this one.." The first said.

"But are you sure we can trust her? Remember Prometheus and his lies?" The second hissed. They all nodded.

"This one is different. She is not weak, and not lying with the attitude. I can sense a newer strength, but since she hasn't discovered it, I know not of it." The third spoke.

"But if you can't see it who can? You are the seer of seers! The all knowing!" The second hissed yet again. I sensed a bit of snake in her blood. Medusa, perhaps, had once encountered her.

"Then I am perhaps not the all knowing. Perhaps she is." The third said thoughtfully.

"No matter. I've decided. We will help her with what she wishes." The first said powerfully. The rest nodded, she must have been the superior fate. She turned to me and smiled a toothless smile.

"We have decided to help you my dear. What is it you wish of us?" She said.

"I am hoping it not too much, but I am wishing for you to perhaps bring back a certain boy by the name of Scorpius Malfoy?" I asked, uncertainty in my voice. The fates looked at their superior. She nodded.

"If that is what you wish. Please see us again, it was a pleasure having you here." They mused. I curtesied.

"And it was a pleasure being here in the presence of powerful women like yourselves." I replied. They all smiled at me, before picking up a broken string from a bin labeled, 'S.M.' Then, they clasped their hands together and murmured,

"Soflere Agrelis Dwrefleur"

The wind picked up, putting out all the candles. I remained calm, and did as the other fates did, breathed in and out calmly. 

Then a chime rang, and a portal appeared, blackish purple in color. It wiggled and wobbled, until, with a swoosh and pop, it vanished, and in its place, stood a Twelve year old Scorpius, smiling warmly at me, his ?platinum hair glimmering, though there was no light. The third Fate wiggled her brow.

"A handsome one this is! All much better than the last to escape the portal's trickery." She said. I looked at her confusedly.

"What trickery?" I said. Scorpius looked at them, silently asking for permission to speak. They nodded.

"Well, there are illusions, of you saying you despise me, and other dreadful tricks, to test my ability to cope with the world. As you can see, I passed, as I am standing before you now." He said, each word sending an aura of leadership through the air. I just stood there, until I looked to the fates.

"I believe I should be leaving, I wouldn't want to trespass." I said, curtsying to each fate. They all smiled. After Scorpius thanked them and bowed, the familiar tugging feeling came back, and we were swooshed back to my room. Scorpius looked out the window, surprised to see that I lived upon a cloud.

"Welcome back Scorps." I said, leaning on his shoulder, joining him in his gaze.