18.

//edited//

I look at the 23 tributes surrounding me, and talk to Glimmer and Marvel through sighs and eye contact.

10...

OMG the countdown is on!!!!!

9...

What am I going to do????

8...

Go to the cornocopia???

7...

No!!!

6...

Yes!!!!

5...

No!!

4...

Yes!!

3...

No!!!

2...

Yes!!!

1...

Yolo? Ha not true I live forever!

I ran towards the cornocopia, doubling over in laughter, which, confusing some people, gives me a chance to end them. So I do, giving the three fates and dad a bit of work to do.

You're definitely correct about giving me a load of work. My dad tells me through his mind. I snicker, and to lay him off a few souls, dart away from the cornocopia after grabbing my weapons, and meeting the careers in the forest. No, I'm not evil, I just, well, I've been instructed to stay with them and they've been instructed to look after me. So yay! Bodyguards! Not! I run to Marvel, who hugs me.

"You were great out there Thorne!" He exclaims, ruffling my hair. I pout my lip. Cato and Clove run over, Clove winking at me. I nodded. You see, whoever I'm talking to, I had caught Cato proposing to Clove, and I had to keep 'them' a secret. They were cute though, and whenever they were alone, try would kiss, or he would tell he everything was fine or she was beautiful, and then kiss her. I smiled at her. Then Glimmer came running. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Your OK!!!!" I yelled. She let out a breath and smiled.

"Of course I am! I couldn't leave you could I!!!!" She smiled, but I knew she would have to. Unless.... I thought, an idea popping up. I had to wave it away for a second, hearing my name.

"Alright guys. Marvel, Glimmer, Thorne, you guys will come with me and Clove in the front. The rest will keep watch in the back. Alright? Let's go." Everyone obeyed Cat. He was the leader, after all, he got a ten!!! We trudge along through the forest, until we hear a, 'Please!' Cato stops short and swivels around quick as lightning. Then, I see him. The 'pita' boy. Yeah I know his name is Peeta! I just don't like him. NOPE!

Later on, we saw Katniss in a tree. Yeah, a tree. I looked at her, a puzzled look in my head. She shrugged ever-so-slightly. The puzzled look dissapeared as soon as Cato's head moved the slightest bit. It became emotionless. We decide to camp there, and I snuggle up between Glimmer and Marvel. Then, we hear a buzzing noise. Katniss and Rue had sawed down a branch with
a tracker jacker nest on it. Glimmer was hit.

"Glimmer!!!" I screamed. I his behind a tree, and everyone else ran away. Katniss grabbed Glimmer's bow, and I stood next to her, when I realized magic could fix this. I grabbed some dittany and the goat rock thingy that Snape gave to me, and shoved them down her throat. Her injuries went away and she awoke.

"Thanks Thorne. Thank Snape too, that could've killed me!" Glimmer exclaimed, standing up. Did I forget to mention Glimmer is a witch and a Slytherin friend of mine? Marvel too. I'm not letting these two go, at least not yet.

"You can't stay here Glimmer, you have to return to Hogwarts!" I said, and she nodded promptly.

"One more thing Glimmer, My sister, Katriss, she, has a way of breaking through spells, go and watch the hunger games with her. Don't worry. Just say you're my friend." That part the capitol never saw, because they were too focused on Katniss they didn't know that Glimmer was alive and well. I waved at Glimmer and went to tell Marvel.