.26.

*edited*

I flew into the garden, the place I knew she spent most of her time with her puppy. The sassy one. I then realized that she didn't know about Sapphire yet.

"Who doesn't know about me yet Miss Everthorne?" My snake asked.

"My sister." I grumbled, looking through the garden. I then found her, talking to a strange girl surrounded by cats. I decided not to walk up to them, in case I was interrupting something. I then heard my name, and decided to listen in.

"-Yeah she is a kind of good sister, but she's like, dating Harry Potter. At this age too! Like, Ugh, couldn't you wait two years!?" My sister said.

"Yeah totally. What is she the goddess of, sassiness? Like, I'm the goddess of cats and you the goddess of smarts so yeah what IS she the goddess of?" The other girl asked.

Is it just me or do I always get the WORST first impressions of people?!?

"Oh she's the Elemental goddess, the 'most powerful goddess in the world!' Uh, lay off the pride! You know Percabeth?" The girl, who's name turned out to be Percabeth nodded.

The name matched up in my head. My other sibling, daughter of Father. I'm distant enough fro Athena! Now father too?

I'm just gonna say that Gaea, Zeus, And Hades are my favorite parents. Hades more though..... Then I decide to visit my favorite half-brother Nico Di-Angelo. I apparated to him, taking him by suprise.

"BOO!" I said , scaring him. A girl from the shop we were across from shouted at us.

"AREN'T YOU EXITED FOR THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS???? BOO!" I mentally facepalmed. The girl reentered the shop, which turned out to be a bookstore.

Makes sense.

Fangirls.

"You scared me Ev! Now you gotta make up for it." Nico teased, hiding his smirk pretty well.

Too bad I could still see it.

Oh, whatever.

"Does a Happy Meal and a new set of Mythomagic cards work?" I said. He smiled.

"YES!"

We spent the rest of the day together, talking and walking and laughing and running, until it was time for us to go home.

"Bye Favorite brother." I said.

"Bye Favorite Sister!!!" He replied.

We hugged one last time before going or split ways. I smiled to myself.

He wasn't what people thought him out to be.

He never was.