.38.

*edited*

*Everthorne's Pov*

"WAIT YOU'RE WHAT!" I hear across Cato shout from across the room. I peek in the room.

"Is there anything I need to know that is currently going on here?" I say, giving them both looks. Cato looks to Clove. She nods, then whispers to him.

"She's my half-sister. We need to tell her." Thank the gods for my ability to hear just about anything up to 113 miles away. Only If I choose to though. If not, I have just about any span of hearing needed. Anything up to 113 miles of course. 

Clove clears her throat and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Well? I'm not going to wait here forever." I say tapping my foot. Clove glares at me and I shrug. "What? I'm not!" I say. She just shakes her head. Then, she smiles at me.

"We are expecting!!!!" She screams. I hug her and smile.

"Congratulations!!!!!" Cato looks at me questionly.

"Wait, please explain how you even CAN expect when your dead?" I sit down. Then clear my throat.

"Well, first of all, you need to, um, dothething." I say the last part quickly. "Then, if, by chance a miscarriage happens around the same time, it will simply change its features to match the new parents, or in this case, yours, and it now resides inside of Clove. This is possible so that at least the little ones get a life, and experience the joy of having their, p-parents with t-them throughout their l-life, from b-birth, to, uh, middle age." I said, stuttering the last part, due to the fact I grew up without my real parents and the adoptive ones barely even liked me. Clove patted my back. I smiled weakly at her.

"Its ok. I'm fine. You know, thats a common Slytherin phrase. 'I'm fine' You know you're not, but you have to say it, because we are basically the house of cowards, which is why SOME of us hate the Gryffindors do much. Because they are better than we are. Some of us just can't except that." I state, in a calm tone. "I think I'm gonna go take a walk. You know, to get to know my surroundings." Clove nodded. I headed out the door.

I walked down the streets looking down at my feet. Which probably wasn't a good idea, because I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking!" I said, making eye contact with a tallish boy with silver eyes and sunshine colored hair.

"No no, its ok. I wasn't looking either. My name is Scorpius. Scorpius Alecto Malfoy." He said. I was slightly took aback. Scorpius Malfoy? He probably saw the puzzled look on my face.

"Draco's twin brother. Well, half twin brother. My dad is Apollo." He said. I smiled.

"My name is Everthorne Athes Zaea Posite. Daughter of Zeus, Gaea, Posiden, Aphrodite, Hades, Oh and Athena." I replied. He smiled at me.

"So your a goddess then. I know why your here. I was sure Pandora was going to switch out with someone the first chance she'd get. You don't have to worry about being here long though, you both will have to switch back in a month or week or so." He said. I smiled at him. He was pretty nice for a Malfoy. Well, his mother is a Malfoy/Black.

"Oh I'm not worried. If its not, you know, going to offend you or poke noses in your personal buisness, how did you, uh, get here?" I said.

"Its ok, it doesn't offend me. I died protecting Camp Half Blood. Before Percy ever came, there was a break in. One no one ever saw. Only I did. It happened in the middle of the night, and a cloaked man stepped in from the maze. He was going to steal something very precious to CHB, but due to the many nights spent here I cannot remember. I was on my way to the Oracle, for our midnight chat. Even though she is dead, she gets quite lonely, and I had made her aquaintance. So on my way there, I saw the man in attempt and defeated him in a sword fight, but before he left he stabbed me in the side, and due to loss of blood I passed on." Scorpius said. I reached for his hand.

"Well, at least your not in so much pain anymore." I said. He looked at me and smiled weakly.

*time skip*

Two weeks passed, and Scorpio and I had become very close. One day we were sitting on a bench, admiring the sunset, when he cleared his throat and looked at me seriously.

"You know, Zae, I've always liked you." He said calmly. I blushed.

"Me too." I had been pretty depressed before I had died, because Harry left me, apparently interested in a certain Cho Chang. I was completely okay with it, or so I told myself. Scorpio turned to me.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He said. I nodded, a smile on my face. If Cato and Clove can get married, I can get a boyfriend. Sure he is dead, but don't forget, I'm a daughter of Hades. If I ever get outta here, Scorp is coming with me.

"Yes!" I say. He smiles in return. We then retreat to his place, where I was currently staying, due to the fact that I didn't want to give any trouble to Cato or Clove, who were, busy.

Once we got there, I laid down on the couch. Scorpio wasn't happy about my choice, but I wanted to sleep on the couch, not in the extra room he had.

"Night Scorps." I said yawning. He smiled at me, before saying,

"Night Everthorne Athes Zaea Posite."