.53.

*edited*

Uh oh.

Now that I think about it.....

Whats gonna happen to Sam and Ginger?

You know what?

I'll just shut them out.

It's the best choice.

Right?

I tossed and turned in bed all night. When I woke, I literally looked dead. Pale skin, Bags under eyes, I was a walking corpse.

Which worried everyone.

Everyone, meaning, Archer, Ginger, and Axl, who were all fighting to get to my attention first. Then Piper walked out from the girls dorm, looking at me, concern written on her face.

"Evy, are you OK?" She said. I motioned 'no' with my head, sending myself a wave of dizziness and headaches. I winced.

"I don't think she is." Ginger said. He and Axl were sitting outside of the Slytherin common room, cross-legged, because, of course, they couldn't come in.

He is so arrogant. I thought in my head. Then, I looked at him again.

Arrogant, but I do have to say, he IS good looking.

Argh! What am I thinking?! Great. Now I'm confused.

Thoughts swirled in my head, giving me a MASSIVE headache.

"Do you need to go back to the dorm?" Piper asked me.

"I-don't-think-I-can-make-it." I managed to say. Piper pursed her lips.

"I'll stay with her." Archer volunteered. "She can lay on the couch, while I get Chamomile tea." Piper smiled. I coughed. Because I was sick.

"Well then, that's settled. Come on boys, Archer's got her covered." Piper said to the boys, while dragging them off to class

"Sorry to keep you here." I said to Archer. He shrugged.

"Its good." He said.

The rest if the day, I slept, coughed, drank tea, and got free hugs from passerbys, who said I'd get better. Then, I felt a tugging sensation, and was dragged to Tom. Katriss was going to kill him! I jumped in front of him, and for the first time, the killing curse actually hurt me. A lot. But I couldn't let Katriss know that she hurt me. It would make her feel bad.

Then she apologized, and thought I would forgive her.

Sure, I do a little bit.

Just a little.

I nodded, and she hugged me tightly, sending many, many, waves of pain.

It was from the killing curse.

All of a sudden, darkness formed a circle around me, galaxies swirling in them.

This is something I need Percy and Annabeth for

I thought, and flew to them.

"Guys, I have something to ask you." I told them, earning stares. They followed.

"Is it just me, or is there Chaos mist swirling around you?" Annabeth said.

So that's what it is.

"Yeah. I was hurt by the killing curse, don't ask, and it really hurt. Still does. Its not supposed to do that Annabeth!" I said. She nodded.

Then a horrified look went on her face.

"No, this can't be happening. Everthorne, stay! Please!" She said. I gave her a confused look.

"What? What's going on?"

"Your going to the void. That's like your, godly death! You won't exist!" She said. I paled.

"Tell Nico and Percy they are my favorite cousins. You too Annabeth." I said, feeling myself fade.

"NO!" Percy and Annabeth screamed, and I faded away, a sorrowful look on my face.

"Bye guys."

Sorry about the short and delayed chapter, I might not be updating in a while, because I am really busy, so don't be mad at me for not updating.

Thank you all for 100 reads!

A special thank you to:

tiffy2k13 Love your books!!!

singerose2001 <- That's Katriss

Everlark_sparkles  Keep Dancing and Get Well Soon!

@elenorajackson  Thank you for all the votes!

Swaglikeboss01  Thank you also for votes!

Waldorkian2001  Keep being you bestie!!!

softblanket  You + the_unknown_zero forever!

the_unknown_zero  You + softblanket forever!