.36.

*edited*

*Ev's POV*

I wake up to, 

CLOVE 

smacking me? 

I sit up immediately. 

I'm in a nicely furnished home, with pictures of Clove and Cato everywhere.

"You're finally awake! I thought you couldn't die Ev, why are you dead?" I widened my eyes. 

I'm DEAD? 

WHAT?

"I'm DEAD?!?" I shout. Clove pushes me back down on her couch.

"Woah, woah woah. Yes you're dead. But a strange thing has happened. There was another girl here, her name was Pandora Amelia Riddle, she, well, dissapeared at the exact time you appeared here. A few days before you got here, she kept murmuring things like, 'my chance is near' and I couldn't help but notice that she was throwing her stuff away. Half of our furniture is hers! She said she was going somewhere, and I was puzzled, because, where could you go? This is the underworld!" At her words an idea popped up.

"Clove, I'll be back, I'm gonna try and contact my dad." She raised a brow. "You know, Hades..." She looked shocked.

"You're dad is the underworld god?" Clove said. I nodded. "OHMIGOSH ME TOO! Well, exept my mom is a mortal, so I was a demigod." I squealed.

"YOU'RE MY SISTER!" I hugged her. We laughed, and then I tried to contact my dad.

Dad? 

Everthorne where are you? Katriss found you in the garden but you morphed into a girl named Pandora...

Dad don't freak out. She escaped the Elysium, and switched bodies with me. Dad, I'M IN THE ELYSIUM!

YOU'RE WHAT?!?

I told you not to freak. Yeah dad, I'm the first Goddess to die. I feel so special. Har har har. Note the sarcasm.

Sorry, it's hard not to freak when SOMEONE ELUDED DEATH AND SWITCHED PLACES WITH MY DAUGHTER!

Dad.

Sorry, sorry. Ok, I'm calm now.

Ok. I'm staying at Clove's. Tell everyone I'm dead please. Thank you, love you!

 Alright. Love you.

I looked at Clove, and Cato came in, with some, food? In his arms.

"Guess what guys, I'm staying for a week!" I said. Clove squealed and Cato rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Welcome to the family kiddo." He said.