15.

//edited//

After training for a week, I decided that even if I did prevent the school from watching the games, Katriss would watch it from Professor Dumbledore's office. I guess I'll let her watch the scoring, but nothing else. So I muttered a spell that allowed her to only watch what I wanted her to watch. I only wanted her to watch the end. Where everyone is dead, except me, Katniss, Peeta, and Cato. Then Cinna came in.

"Thorne," That was his nickname for me,"Let's get you in your outfit!!!! Its almost dinner, which is when you'll be scored! Come on! I have the PERFECT dress!" He skipped out of the room. I rolled my eyes, but followed him. I knew what was behind the smile on his face. Anguish. From being taken away from his family, only to have his daughter reaped. His daughter was a friend of mine. She was twelve, but we were vesties nonetheless. Her name is Rue. I snapped out of my thoughts when Cinna called my name.

"Thorne! Come on! You need to get dressed!" He beckoned to the dressing room. I thanked him, and went in, seeing my dress. It was a beautiful blue, almost black, with midnight purple sparkles. I squealed in delight, and put it on.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" I said, embracing Cinna. He patted me on the back and smiled.

"Least I could do for you Thorne." He'd said back, still smiling.

"Lets go, you can't miss dinner!" We walked to the District one table, where Marvel and Glimmer where waiting. They were like my siblings, and always looked after me, since I was young. But they also used the same nickname Cinna used.

"Hey Thorne!" They chirped as I sat down. Marvel was wearing a tux, and Glimmer was wearing, glimmer. As in like, glimmer. Sparkles, you know? I mentally slapped myself.

WHO ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO?!

Then the monitor TV above us flashed the seal and began speaking the ranks. I blanked out until I heard my name.

"Posite, Everthorne, 9" I squealed and hugged Marvel and Glimmer.

Nine was such a good score!!!

I rushed out of the room and went to Mount Olympus, where Mom, Mama, Dad, and Father, were drinking ambrosia and playing mythomagic cards.

"Guys I got nine!!!!" I screamed and they all squeezed me into a hug. "Ouch. Guys, off please!" I managed to gasp out.

"Sorry. Come on, you should go back now, they are probably wondering where you are." I nodded and went back to the capitol. I didn't need to go to Hogwarts, Katriss already knew. I think.

Heading back over to the table, I noticed someone outside, well, make that two someones. They were having a conversation, and I couldn't help but listen in.

Becoming invisible, (that was a newfound power of mine) I easily sat right in the middle of the two, like a smiling six-year-old.

I recognized the two as Katniss and Peeter? Peesta? Pasta? Oh, right, Peeta.

"I don't like her." Peeta said. I furrowed my brow.

Who was this, her?

"You don't like anyone!" Katniss countered.

Whooo go Katniss! I thought to myself.

"Oh yeah? List a few people." Peeta said. Waving his arms like there were a bunch of tracker jackers flying around him.

I held in a snicker.

"Let's see, you hate Cato, Glimmer, Marvel, Snow, Your Dad, Your Mom, Cinna, Clove, Anyone related to you, Gale, and Everthorne." Katniss replied.

BURNNNNN! I thought, before realizing he hated me.

This boy.....

"Don't say the witches name!" He shouted at her. Katniss gave him a stern face but I was boiling with anger.

Sure, I was a witch, but he said it as if I was one of those green-skinned, warty, long-nosed, long-hat, broomstick witches!

That was it. I commanded Katniss to walk away, through mind-control and slowly walked towards Peeta, who was still standing there. I smirked, turning off my invisibility.

"Hey there Peeta Bread. I'm Everthorne. And, I heard a few things just now, and I would like to do this." I said, Peeta's face turning ghostly pale as I used the extent of my powers on him. Once he was tired, drained, and almost dead, I stopped.

"Don't let this happen again." I said, before whispering, "Obliviate."

~Heys guys!! Here's the next update!!! Sorry they've been short, towards the end of the book they keep getting longer so please keep reading! Thank you for votes and reads! -Everthorne~