9.

//edited//

Oh no. Ooooooooh No. No no no no no!

You see, person in my head, yes, you, I just got picked for the Hunger Games. Yes, I'm in District 1, but I'm their representative, and a career, but, I've only had little training, since I mostly hang out at Dauntless Headquarters.

Today, I was packing my bags, when Piper broke in my room, since I had Alomohora on it. She'd asked me was I was doing, since we were still at Hogwarts. I tried to bite back my tears, but, like the weak girl I am, I sobbed into her shoulder and told her. She nodded, crying silently, and I realized I had to tell Kat. I walked into the halls, and knocked on the door of the Ravenclaw common room.

"What are you doing here?! SLYTHERIN!"

The girl, whom I recognized as Maria Stencer, a mudblood, excuse my pure blood language.

I scoffed and shouted out Kat's name. She came up and raised an eyebrow. Then she realized I was paler than Draco Malfoys hair, and rushed out to me.

"What's wrong?" She said. I showed her the telegram I got. She gasped, her hair draining of color.

"Y-you're, your going-going to, the, the, the Hunger Games?" I shifted nervously.

"Y-yeah." I walked away.

Later, on the train to District 1, I met a girl, from District 12.

She had her hair in a braid temporarily, I KNOW the Capitol won't like it, and was dressed in simple clothes. She was staring out the window.

"Uh, hello." I said to her. She glanced over at me.

"Hi." She mumbles. I rose an eyebrow. She cocked her head to the side.

"I'm Everthorne." I said holding out my hand. She took it.

"If you think I'm dangerous, please don't. Sure, I'm supposed to be a career, but, I'm really not into that, um, killing thing." She lightened up.

"Wanna be friends?" She said. I nodded. "Oh, my name is Katniss."

"And mine is Everthorne."

*Sorry for the short update - Everthorne*