.49.

Hey guys its the michrophone thingy again! I literally have to pronounce the expression ! I know right? Crazy!
Sorry, I had to make it really short, because unfortunately, I am using a keyboard. Not a computer, a bluetooth keyboard. Yay!!!!! Ok. Anyways, WAIT! I almost forgot!!!

#VoiceMessagesOnWattpad

THERE. NOW, was I an author last chapter? No? Ok. I'm actually trying not to be.

;)

Onto the Chapter!

-Everthorne Athe Zaea Posite (Did I forget one name a few chapters ago? I can't remember.)

*edited*

*Recap*

You know what Mortal Author John Green? You need to make a new book.

You know what it should be called?

An abundance of Malfoys.

*End Recap*

"So, Ev, what exactly are we doing?" Draco said once we got to Hogwarts. I saw Harry entering Myrtle's bathroom.

So Potter knows... 

I thought.

"You are going to stay here, while I go to the bathroom." I say, pointing to Myrtle's bathroom.

"But, there's a ghost in there!" Draco said. I rolled my eyes.

Coward.

But that's what Slytherins are these days aren't they?

Oh how I despise the sorting hat.

"And you think I care?" I replied.

'You might not, but I do!" Draco whined. I rolled my eyes.

Their gonna get stuck like that if you don't stop. Father (A/N Posiden If you forgot. Mama is Aphrodite, Mom is Athena, Dad is Hades, Mommy is Gaea, Daddy is Zeus.) said to me.

Well I can just charm them to stop. I sassed him.

That's my girl! Father said. My favorite child!

No! Percy is, remember? You only had HIM, TYSON, AND TITAN AND THAT OTHER GUY REMEMBER TELLING HIM THAT!? I yelled at my Father as I walked calmly towards Myrtle's bathroom. I opened the door and strutted in.

"Hello Myrtle. How are you today?" I said politely. She came out of her stall and smiled.

"Good. You need anything?" She asked. I nodded.

"Can you tell me if you say a boy coming through here?" I said. She nodded, a malicious smile on her face.

"Yes. He went through there." She said, pointing her fingers toward the sink.

"Thanks Myrtle." I said.

'Open.' I told the chamber.

It opened. I went through the secret passageway, built for the heir only. The walls were silver, and everything in Slytherin, exept the everlasting fire, of which burned the Original Gryffindor flag, where the animal WAS a Gryffin, the Original Hufflepuff Flag, which had an actual HUFFLEPUFF. Don't tell anyone, but after Helga Hufflepuff died, so did all the Hufflepuffs. Which led to the flag being stolen by Salazar. The last, was the Original Ravenclaw flag, of which had, you guessed it, a raven.

After these flags, the current headmaster headmaster had to change the animals. Making it ever so difficult to tell which one they were, except for Slytherin, whose flag was NOT stolen.

Nobody guessed.

Figures.

(A/N  NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF THE HOUSES, IT JUST FIT OKAY?)

Hufflepuffs weren't smart enough,

Gryffindors were too haughty about the 'Lions',

The Ravenclaws were too busy figuring out all the Hufflepuff extinxtion,

So, obviously, no one guessed.

Ha.

Too bad for them.

I heard a shout. Oh, it was poor Hawykins.

And Tom?!

I used my powers to try and defeat Harry, but they weren't working for some reason!

NO ONE CAN DEFEAT  GODDESS POWERS.

Except...

Another goddess!

I used my vision to see behind the other passageway, the one Harry took.

Behind a wall was,

Katriss.

Again?

Jeez. 

This girl stops at NOTHING to make my life bad.

So, I just waited until Harry defeated Tom.

Tom can't die.

Tom is linked to me.

HAHAHA.

Yes, I went to the underworld, but it doesn't matter, because technically I was still alive.

That was enough for the rules of Horcruxes, for me to still be a Horcrux.

Oh well.

I exited the chamber, and saw Draco.

"Potter just eluded Tom. AGAIN." I said in frustration.

"Wait, he was in the bathroom?" Draco said. I nodded.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooh. My Father's-"

"No one cares Draco." I cut him off, and walked away. But I haulted and turned back.

"You know, I'm liking your cousins again. Something about better looks." I sassed. His mouth hung open. Then he smirked his prized family smirk.

"But you can't, because he is a GOD." He said smartly. I rolled my eyes.

"Did you forget? I'm a GODDESS smart one. Now go back to Pansy. I'm sure she is craving your love." I turned and walked away.

YES! Accomplishment! I have successfully broken all the Malfoy kid's hearts. But what if there is more?

Nah. Four is enough. I thought.

Just another day in Hogwarts.

'Safest Place' Dumbledore says.

LIAR!

Heeeeeyy! Thank you all SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH! Btw, the song has nothing to do with this chapter, I just felt like it. Anywaysssssss 900+ READS! Oh my gooses!
I'm so exited that you guys ACTUALLY read this story! Thank you so much! OH, and I'm also working on a new cover, just heads up. Thank you for reading!

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

L
I
K
E

&

F
O
L
L
O
W
<3
<3
<3