.34.

*edited*

I woke up to a bright light shining on my face. What happened to me? I thought. A girl loomed over my face.

"Everthorne wake up!" She called. 

Everthorne? Who is Everthorne? 

I thought briskly. I decided to answer the poor girl.

"You must be mistaken, my name isn't Everthorne, It's Pandora. Pandora Amelia Riddle." I said, and the girl's face turned to worry.

"Oh no." She whispered. 

I shrugged at her behavior. Didn't she know I was Tom Marvolo Riddle's little sister? I shrugged to myself and looked on the nightstand next to the bed I was sleeping on. It had a picture of a girl with blond hair and blue eyes. 

I guessed this was Everthorne's room, becauase her name was on her door, next to pictures of her hugging a guy with glasses and green eyes. His hair was dreadfully messy. I looked in the mirror. 

My reflection was normal. Brown hair, light brown eyes, normal complexion. Why did the girl think I was Everthorne? I had a weird feeling in my stomach, one I could not register. I shook it off and went to see my older brother. Tommy, as I liked to call him. I apparated to the place he was staying.

"Hey Tom!" I said to him. His eyes glistened with tears and shock showed on his face.

"Melia? But I thought you were dead! It's been twenty years! Where have you been?" Then a scene flashed into my mind. A girl with crazy curly hair, cackling as she shot the killing curse at me.

"But Tom," I began to say, "Isn't it 1887?" He shook his head, and shock rose through my body. 

What happened and why am I here?