.27.

*edited* 

A few weeks later, Katriss FINALLY invited me over.

But, does she have to INVITE ME?

Its MY house too!

But I came over anyways. Once I'd gotten over, I noticed Percabeth.

Ugh, was my sister going to introduce me to her?

They HATE ME!

Nevertheless, I smiled and waved at them. Percabeth's smile twitched ever-so-slightly. But it's not my fault I notice these things, It's my head's fault for being so smart.

"Hey Everthorne, this is-"

"Percabeth Grace. I know. Cat Goddess." They looked at me shocked.

"Everthorne how did you know that???" I wanted to speak the truth, but the stronger half of my mind told me otherwise.

"Uh, I just knew?" I said, more as a question than an answer.

Percabeth's head snapped up, saw a kitty, ran towards it, embraced it, named it, and yeah. I sat down on a couch I made appear, Katriss sneered at me like she's never done before.

"Ugh what's wrong with you? I'm obviously tying to introduce you to a friend of mine here and all your doing is being rude!" I glared at her, my anger pulsing.

I spoke carefully, trying not to get my anger out of place. Katriss didn't notice, she was too busy being mad at me for nothing.

This only kindled the fire already burning.

"ME? RUIN THIS, 'FRIENDSHIP' THAT YOU HAVE? HOW MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE YOU MET KATRISS, HOW MANY REPLACEMENTS WHEN YOUR GONE? NONE, BECAUSE ITS ME WHOSE ALWAYS GONE. ME WHO EXPERIENCED HER FIRST FAKE DEATH AND PAIN LIKE NO OTHER. HAVEE YOU BEEN IN THE INFIRMARY LATELY?? NO. BECAUSE YOU'RE SO CAREFUL, AND WITTY, AND SMART, AND SO INSISTING ON GETTING US NEW FRIENDS! HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT THIS? DID YOU EVER ASK ME WHY I GOT A BOYFRIEND? HOW I MET HIM? HOW HE ASKED ME? NO! WHY? YOU TELL ME!" I screamed at Katriss.

How DARE SHE EVEN ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING!

"Sapphire, tell me, what do you want your new name to be? I can sense you don't like your name." I say to my snake in a calm soothing voice.

Well, I DO wish my name was Diamond, it is such a pretty name, if it doesn't distress you." I shook my head at my snake.

"Actually that name suits you!" She grinned and slithered up my arm, hugging it then settling down o my neck. That is when I noticed Katriss and Percabeth staring at me like I was a ghost.

"What?" I snapped.

"Y-y-you s-spoke p-parselmouth!" I smirked.

That was awesome!

They ran away after that. I rolled my eyes and walked away, taking out Tom and telling him of this. He revealed to me that he could speak parselmouth too, and we shared our similarities. To our delight, we were almost exactly alike. Tom was happy to, about everything we had in common. We even had our tempers in common, though Tom has more control over them than I do.

We were still happy about it though. And he promised to give me lessons on how to control them and make yourself even more powerful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! See where this is going???? I'll update soon! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

-Everthorne