.33.

*edited*

~I AM SO MAD WITH THIS CHAPTER IT DELETED ITSELF LIKE 2 TIMES URRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Sorry guys I tried to re-write it :(~

I sat in my chair, waiting for the council to get here. Then Dad came bustling in through the doors, thinking he was late.

Well, he hadn't been to a meeting in like, years!

He looked around the room and I snickered. About five minutes later the rest of the council came in. They apologized then sat in their thrones. Then Daddy (Zeus) began to speak. He tapped his lightning bolt on the floor which shut everyone up.

"As we all know, my dear daughter Everthorne is the most powerful being in the world. Even more than Kronos and Gaea should I add." Gasps went around the room, and Mama interrupted Daddy.

"She's definetly pretty too! I didn't put my beauty powers in there for nothing!" Her statement me smirk. Daddy sighed and continued.

"As I was saying, we need your help Everthorne. The titan lord Kronos is rising and we need you t be on their side just to retrieve information. A double-agent if I must say. Do you agree to this Everthorne?" He said, words ringing around the room.

Sure, maybe I'll do it, but, I have to contribute to their side too, I mean, that's what a double-agent does, work for both sides! I nodded curtly.

"I'll do it Daddy. Don't you worry. But, can I just tell everyone what I'm doing so they don't feel betrayed?" I asked, while thinking,

But they'll have to be betrayed anyways ....

However Daddy nodded. I felt the need for myself to leave, so I curtsied and went to see Katriss. I knew my eyes turned different colors when feeling emotions, and when I looked in a mirror on the way out, I saw that my eyes where the deepest blue. As form of sadness.

So I flew to Katriss' Percabeth's and I's house, sneaking into the gardens. I peeked over the hedges to accidentally hear Katriss insulting me again. I could feel the anger rising up, so I followed Tom's instructions and kept my face emotionless. However, my eyes burned red. Anger.

"Katriss, I uh, need to talk to you." I said, and she nodded. After explaining everything to her, including Daddy's extra points, she burst into tears.

"I'M NOT USELESS!!! I AM SMART AND I'M THE PURE DAUGHTER OF ATHENA!!! Unlike this mixed person next to me." She muttered the last sentence under her breath. My eyes were a deep shade of red now. She looked up and noticed them. "W-what's wrong with y-your e-e-eyes?" She stuttered.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong." I said sassily, then sashayed off, leaving her with her 'best friend' Percabeth. I shook all the anger off, forgiving her, and set off to find Luke.

*time skip*

After flying for about an hour, I did find Luke, but on a beach, looking at a picture of him, Annabeth and Thalia hugging. I sat down next to him.

"It sucks doesn't it?" I say, looking out on the water. He looks towards me, confused. I continue. "You know, being separated from the ones you love." He nodded. I looked at him sincerely.

"You know what? I'm fed up with my family. All they want is someone strong so that they could always win. They got what they wanted, but it just doesn't feel right. So, I want to join your side. I want to fight for those who aren't noticed either, it seems only the important Gods and Goddesses show up on important scripts." He looked at me astonished. Half of what I said was true.

"Y-you want t join us?" He said.

"I do." He nodded, and I smiled half heartedly.

"One day you'll see them Luke, you'll be okay for now. Just hold on." I left him there, going back to the house. But I didn't even make it through the garden.

This always happens when I'm under pressure doesn't it?

I think before blacking out.