14.

//edited//

~Inside Ev's Dream~

I walk inside a room, with silver doors. A house elf greets me, calling me a name I don't seem to recognize.

"Oh hello miss!My name is Dobby!! I am happy to serve you miss!!" He says, a delighted little smile on his face. I smile back. He does a little bow, and I shake my head.

"Oh, there's no need for bowing!" I say. He shakes his head sorrowfully and leads me to a room where a boy is waiting. The mysterious boy smiles at me.

"I knew you'd be here Evy!" He says, and I recognize him from somewhere, I just don't know where.

Then my dream shifts, and I'm in the arena, watching as Katriss weeps over my not-really-dead body.

It shifts again and I see her, about to hit Cato with an arrow, and notice that her bow was slightly off, and would most likely miss her target.

Shifting again, it shows a child with red hair and freckles, and, Katriss? Sitting next to the baby, clapping and singing to it. And then a man comes out, of whom I don't recognize.

"She's growing so fast!" He exclaimed, laughing,

"Almost too fast!" And Katriss smiled and clutched the child.

"She's my baby! And I'm gonna make sure it stays that way for as long as possible!" She says, tickling the child. The baby laughs, and Katriss rocks her back and forth, singing a lullaby. The baby quickly falling asleep.

"She's beautiful!" The man says smiling.

"Of course she is! She's your child Mr-"

I jolt awake, every dream vividly replaying inside my mind, when Malfoy comes in.

Wait, Malfoy? As in, Draco Malfoy?

I think, as he smiles. Smiles? He doesn't smile! Well, not around me!

"Ev? Are you okay?" He says, looking at me. I frown.

"I think so......" I say and he smiles again, this time with guilt in his eyes.

"Good, I, I just wanted to see how you were doing. I better go now." He says, going towards the exit.

"Draco?" I say, making his head snap towards me. I smile.

"Thanks." I says, he smiles back, which disappears right after he exits the room. I stand up and make my way to the Slytherin dorms, leaving a note of thanks to Madam Pomfrey, and conjure up some chocolate and flowers with my wand before leaving.

Once I enter the common room, Piper embraces me tightly, very tightly. I smile and pat her on the back.

"Hey Pipes! Its good to be back!" I say, and she nods, then,one of her friends call her over and I decide to roam Hogwarts, when someone crashes into me, violently. I grab my head instinctively, and the person gasps.

"Oh I-I'm so sorry!" I look up to find Harry Potter, the boy who lived. I smile lightly at him, shaking my head.

"Its alright. I'm Everthorne Posite, the not really Slytherin, Slytherin." He looks!s at me cautiously before helping me up.

"I'm Harry, the, Gryffindor." He says, and I realize he was staring into my eyes. He then catches himself, and then blushes.

"Its OK, don't be embarrassed." I say, then smiling confidently at him, shake his hand. "Would you like to be friends Mr. Potter?"

"It would be my pleasure." He says faking formality, and bends down to kiss my hand. I put my hand to my chest, mocking him. And we drop the act and laugh together.

I stand up and realize that I should go and talk to Katriss and Dumbledore before leaving to go and train for the games, not tat I needed it anyways. I bid Harry farewell, before running to the Ravenclaw common room, using legimens to break into Katriss' mind.

Hey Kat, it would be just DANDY, if you came out so I could talk to you!

What? How'd you- oh. Legimency. OK, I'll come out. Whatddya need? Wait, couldn't I talk to you from here?

Yeah, but wouldn't that be weird, I mean like, me standing there, with no one?

I guess it would be...... I'll be out then.

I tap my foot repeatedly, and Katriss steps out of the Ravenclaw common room.

"Whatcha need?" She says.

"Nohin, just wanted to say, 'Bye Katriss! Wish me good luck in training' before I leave!" I say, frustrated with her for no reason.

She puts up her hands in defeat..

"Jeez no need to be so Finicky!" She says and I snicker. She then puts on a serious face.

"Why didn't you miss me? You didn't mention me on the interview!" She bursts out. I give her a look.

"They don't know about you. No one does. Your not even in my district! How am I going to explain that?" I shout, on the verge of anger. She shrugs timidly and I leave. Approaching the gargoyles in front of Dumbledore's office, I bark the password at them.

"Acid pops" They let me in, mumbling something along the lines off, 'Sheesh, what happened t you?!' I snorted an walked up the stairs. Then, when I caught sight of Dumbledore, I explained my situation to him, and he nodded.

"Good luck Everthorne." He said.

"Oh, and Proffesor Dumbledore, can you make sure no one watches the games? I don't want anyone knowing that I'm a, you-know-what." I say in a panic, but all he does is smile and nod. I go to my dorm, say my goodbyes to Piper, and then check if there is anyone around, so that I could go into godly form. I fly myself to the capitol and shut my door, sighing.

~Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in so long.... School is pretty hectic!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! -Everthorne Athes Posite