Sequel

I'm really sorry guys, but I won't post the sequel til its all done.

Thanks for understanding though!

Here's a preview to the next book....

~ Waking Up ~ Chapter One

I peeled my eyes open, and a girl sighed, obviously relieved. I blinked, indicating that I obviously had no idea what was going on. She laughed.

"Whew! I thought you were in a coma! But it's okay, you'll get used to it here. This is your new home! Welcome to the Void, Everthorne. Can I call you Ev? Everthorne is SUCH a mouthful. No offense though." The girl said. I nodded.

"Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, you can call me Ev. But how do you know my name? Oh and, what's your name?" I replied. She sat criss-crossed on the bed I was on, and I noticed more details about her.

She had long, wavy brown hair, which had a thin crown braid across her forehead. She was wearing mascara, with light blue eyeshadow dabbed onto her eyelids. She had an hourglass figure, and I noticed her simple-but-effective diamond ring.

She must be married or engaged then.... I thought.

"Don't mention it. My name is Arukas. I am, well, used to be, the primordial of beautiful things. But one day, my brother got jealous and shot a killing curse at me. When you shoot a killing curse with sudden jealousy, Choas mist is intrigued, and brings the victim to the Void, which is now, home sweet home! We've built up a nice little world here, since it's just an unending universe. Oh, and new visitors also get little name-tag thingies on their pre-picked only-for-Void-Bringings dress!" She explained.

A lot was going on in my head by then. I mean, jealosy?

I thought Katriss was warming up to me! =(

Did I just think up an emoji?!?!

Yes.

Who are you?!?

Your alter ego. Here in the Void, you are able to connect with your alter ego, even change into them!

Really?

Really! It's so cool! Your life is SOOOO awesome compared to mine Evy!

OK....?. But what's your name?

Oh! I forgot. My name is Faie, (If you are one of the Big 6 do NOT comment about her. She wishes to be secretive. Lol)and I'm in middle school.

Middle school?

Oh, right, you don't know about that. Middle school is kind of years 1-2 in Hogwarts.

How do you know about Hogwarts?

Deary, I know about everyone's futures. I know who is going to win the war. But that can all be changed, by just one choice by you. Well, it could have changed. But now, it will go as is.

Huh?

Don't even go there. Can I visit you? Please!!!! All you have to do is just like, think of me!! I've always wanted to see you in person!

OK..... Just a second.

Kk! I have to go for a second, Molly is nagging me.

Molly?

Katriss's alter ego.

Wow.