.37.

*edited*

*Pandora's POV* 

(A/N Bye the way, if you haven't caught on yet most people call her Amelia or Melia, her middle name)

I woke up with a start. 

Looking around, I expect my ravishingly decorated room, but instead by black curtains and black armchairs. Then I realize where I am. 

Oh

I think. 

Tom really HAS changed hasn't he

I tap my chin. Then remorse fills me. 

Why? Well, because of the poor girl I switched places with. I decided to go back to the place I woke up in.

A girl sat on a couch, kissing a boy with red hair. I raised my brows. Another boy, who looked EXACTLY like him, turned to me and shrugged, watching his, brother? I think.

"That's my twin, Fred. He kind of likes that girl. She's been pretty depressed lately, her sister died suddenly, who apparently passed out in the garden, dead. She couldn't have been cursed though, because her health was pretty bad." The boy said. Then he began to speak again.

"My name is George Weasley. What's yours?" He said. I gasped at the word, 'Weasley'. You see, I had always liked their cousin, Marco Weasley. Sure, he was Gryffindor, but he was just, well, its hard to explain.

"Pandora Amelia Cohile. Do you, perhaps, well, have a cousin named Marco?" I said. He nodded.

"Yup. He is very praised in our family. You see, He wanted to be 'younger', so he made a potion, which, apparently took him back to the ripe age of 21. So, now he spends his days looking for 'true love'." I smiled.

"Thank you. We were, lets say, old friends at Hogwarts back in the day." I said. He got a puzzled look on his face.

"How old are you?"

"20, why?"

"Shouldn't you be forty?"

"Actually I should be dead. I WAS dead, but accidentally resurrected myself by switching lives with an unknown girl. I am only here to find somewhat of love, get revenge of those who caused my death, and bid farewell to loved ones."

He just nodded.

"What are you here for then?" He said.

"To see what girl's life I switched with, as I woke in this house."

"YOU SWITCHED WITH EVERTHORNE?!" He exclaimed suddenly, gaining looks from the lovers. The red headed girl walked up.

"You. Switched. With. Everthorne?!" She said. Somewhat calmly. Then she charged at me. I flicked my wand, immobilizing her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KATTY!!!!!!" The one snogging, 'Katty' said/yelled. I sent him a glare.

"I just immobilized her. Well then, I will gladly have a talk with her now. Obliviate." I erased the memory of what just happened, undoing the curse. Then I ran to them and pretended they all fainted.

"Omigosh are you guys ok? A dementor ran through the house, it was crazy! But I used my patronus just after you all passed out." I said worriedly.

"We're fine." They chorused.

"Can I speak to you?" I said, gesturing towards the red head girl. She nodded and we both walked to a room in the hall.