13.

//edited//

 I wake up in a white room.

Wait, a white room?!?

I must be in the infirmary. Rubbing my head, I try to remember last night. Madam Pomfrey walks in the room from her office, rushing to my side.

"Oh my dear are you alright? Does your head still hurt?" She asks me in a rush. It sort of pained me. I grimaced.

"Uh, I think I'm alright but my head is killing me!" I say, clutching it. She smiles encouragingly. I cock my head slightly as she breaks out into a beam.

I wonder why she's so happy...

"Well, you would've been in worse shape if Mr. Malfoy had left you on the ground there!" She says and I gasp internally.

Malfoy picked me up?! I thought he despised me?

Madam Pomfrey handed me some medicine, told me I could leave when my headache was gone, and left the room, leaving me with swirling thoughts.

Yeah. Best Nurse Ever.

I twirled a lock of my platinum blond hair, that closely resembled Draco's. It was my natural color, but none of my parents had the same colored hair, which was curious, but then again, I didn't know everything about myself, for all I know I could have ten parents!

~If only I'd investigated it then. I was so close to the truth.~

My mind slowly wandered back to Draco.

Why did he save me? He could have just left me, I mean, we are enemies and all, aren't we?

I then remembered the parties' events.

I was dared to be nice to him... so that meant... he thought we were friends!

*Sorry for short chapter, I have to go!!!!!*