6.

//edited//

(SKIP TO CHRISTMAS BREAK)

I was spending Christmas break with my godly parents, since I had obviously just met them. I walked into my temple, completely exhausted from the work mom and I did redesigning some  places.

"Why so sweaty?" Father asked, "Not that its bad. Water is Goodness, and -" Mama cut him off.

"Goodness Posiden she is a child of Aphrodite! She can't be sweaty!" Mama waved her wand, and my sweat had vanished.

"There! We're rid of it forever!" She said.

Father fake gasped. Dad looked over for a split second, then went back to... whatever he was doing in the first place. I chuckled, grabbed some ambrosia, and skipped to my room, which I designed secretly for myself, since gods usually don't sleep. I walked in, and went directly to my art table, where I made some paper snowflakes. I know I could've done it with magic, but, it is way more fun to do by hand.

Then, I flicked my wand, changing my wall paint to blue, light blue, which is my favorite shade of blue. I walked over to my bed when it was done, and fell asleep. Talk about exhausting!

The next day, I woke up and heard someone calling for me in my temple.

Temple... Gosh that sounds weird. Still getting used to it.

Please don't be Perce and Annabeth again! I thought.

Going into godly form and flying down to earth, I checked my watch.

2pm! I thought, shocked, Wow, I seriously need to keep track of time.

Focusing my attention back on NOT flying out of control and splatting on the ground - it still hurts - I went down to my temple. But it wasn't Annabeth, or that slightly annoying Percy, but a familiar girl, wearing Ravenclaw robes.

"Katriss Everior?!?" I exclaimed, shocked that 1. There was a Witch here, and 2. Somehow she knew about me?

"Uh, Everthorne, that's not my last name. That's what I came to see you for. You see, we are... Well, technically... sisters."

"HOLD UP!" I shouted, holding up a hand, "By who?"

"Athena, your, Mom, right?"

"Um, yeah, that's what I call her, and, you're a demigod? Like Annabeth?" She sighed.

"No sis, I'm immortal." I stood there, confused, then sat on my throne.

"OK." I said.

"Your just gonna say that? Nothing else? No questions?"

"Nope. I wouldn't ask you on one parent, since I have four and, that's kinda worse. I'm guessing Mom just thought of you and you appeared." She stared at me.

"How'd you know that?"

"Lucky guess?" I said questionly, "On the negative side, this is HORRIBLE, I mean, Slytherin girl with Ravenclaw sister? That's like a Weasley in Hufflepuff, but, not as bad as a Weasley in Slytherin." I shuddered,
"But, on the positive side, I have a sister, and am not the only god in Hogwarts!"

"Ugh, can we forget the negative?" Katriss asked.

"Maybe not" I replied.

"Well isn't Miss Sassy in the house today.." She murmured.

"Well SCUZ ME! There's a reason I'm in Slytherin! Oh, and, this is not a house. Its a temple, did you know that? Hmm? Oh, and these temples, they are made for, gods, you spell it-" I said sarcastically, before Katriss cut me off.

"OK, OK, I get it!" She said, hands in the air. I smirked.

"You really fell for that? I thought you were in Ravenclaw smarties, or maybe you were cut out for Hufflepuff, because you don't seem smart, cunning, or brave right now." I said silkily.

"Woah Woah Woah. We are NOT going there. Kay? Oh and yes, I am smart thank you very much!" She said backing up.

"Well, I better get back to my parents, they must be missing me." Before Katriss could say anything I disappeared.

____________________________________________________________________ Sorry I haven't updated in a while....... I've got a BUNCH on my schedule right now .... But there you go! Chapter 6! And again, congratulations to @singerose2001 a.k.a. Katriss Olympian, and bye! (Until next chapter!)