12.

//edited//

I walked in the Room Of Requirement, and was BLASTED by MUSIC, DANCING, SCREAMING And people in the back eating food. Thinking about it for a while, I decide to join them.

Walking over to the tables, I see, firewhiskey?!! What are those even doing here?!? Wait a second, most of the school is here..........

Oops..

Then I saw Ginny taking a gulp of it.

"GINERVA WEASLEY!!!!" I screamed running over. She held up a hand.

"It was a dare! Hey, you wanna join?"

"Sure!" I said, running over to their group. I saw Piper there, along with some of my besties, Fred, George, Hermione, Harry, and, my acquaintance Ron. They waved at me.

"OK then, since Ev just got here, Eve! Truth or Dare!!!!!" Ginny said.

I tapped my chin.

"Dare!" I said, half confidently. She grinned evilly.

"Go and act nice to Malfoy."

"Why me!?'" I said as I walked over to him. Sighing very loudly, I began talking to him.

"OK, we both don't want to be doing this but I'm on a dare soooooo yeah, anyways, I'm supposed to be nice to you so,

Hello Draco."

"Hello Posi- uh, Everthorne."

"Thanks!" I said running as swiftly away from him as I could.

~Draco's Pov~

Oh my goodness Draco what did you just do?!?

I thought you were enemies with her? Oh but her eyes..........

I always find myself lost In them...

Wait, WHAT?! No, NO NO NO!!!

~ Ev's Pov~ (Sorry!)

"Oooooooooookkkkk then, Ginny truth or dare?" I said, smirking.

"Uuuuuhhhhh dareeeeeee" Ginny slurred, obviously drunk. I sighed, and changed the dare.

"I dare you to go and get sober!" Hermione nodded. I made eye contact with her, and somehow invaded her brain.

Wait what?! Hermione shrieked in her head.

Ooookkkk getting out now!

Ugh I think they put fairy dust in the pumpkin juice! Ugh, those Slytherins! I'm gonna get them once I-

And then I hit the floor.

~ Draco's Pov~

What was that thump?

I look over and see Everthorne on the ground, knocked out.

I checked to see if no one was looking, then picked up her frail body and carried her to the infirmary.