.42.

*edited*

"What do you mean consequences Scorpius?" I said sternly. 

I only use his whole name if I'm being SUPER SERIOUS. And, cue.

"You're not Sirius, I'm Sirius." Sirius said, popping up, I waved him off with a smile.

"Anyways?" I contained. 

Scorp looked at me weirdly.

"Sorry, he gets a little like, thing, and whenever someone says I'm Serious during the month of February." I state matter-of-factly, mimicking Katriss. 

Scorpius just gives me a look.

"Okay... Anyways, what I meant is there's thing when he will develop feelings for you and then we will both fight over you." He said. I notice he's hiding something from me. I shrug it off and nod.

We apparate to Malfoy Manor, well, I apparate us to Malfoy Manor, and I knock at the door.

"Inviablius" I whisper, turning Scorpius invisible. Draco opens the door.

"Ev, what're you doing here?" He says.

"Um, I'm visiting. I am not allowed that privilege?" I say, and he smirks.

"Alright, come in Miss R." He bows. I see Scorpius scowl. Only the castor of the invisibility curse I made up can see the patron, and Scorp looked very jealous. 

I snickered to myself and sauntered in. Scorp gave a disgusted look at my entrance.

"Why so Malfoyish?" He said. I gave him a smirk.

"Oh you haven't seen a thing yet." I stated blankly, my voice void of emotion.

"Cissa! I've got a surprise!" I called up the stairs. 

Then, when that didn't work, I cast my patronus. It could be anything, as my patronus changed to whatever I was feeling like at that moment. It turned into a dove and I gave it a message to send to Cissa. 

Most thought she was cold hearted, but she was actually very nice and caring, but did ANYTHING for her husband. Literally. ANYTHING.

"Coming darling!" She called down the steps. Soon, she was a few steps down, and I smiled assuringly at him. He smiled back, but less confident.

Let's do this. I thought.