4.

//edited//

"Alright, we are ready for you now." Proffesor Mgonagall said, interrupting Draco and Harry.

We walked in, and I saw everyone watching us.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, are we supposed to like, prove ourselves?" I asked to a girl named Pansy. She pointed her nose upwards and walked away.

Whats her problem?

Ah, shes not worth it Everthorne, I said to myself. You're a GOD!

Once it got to my turn, I sat on the stool and the hat was placed on my head.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.............. A hard choice I see. How are we doing young Everthorne? Your parents?

How do you know about my parents?

I know everything dear.

Be careful, during your second or third year, you must build yourself up. Heed my warning, before its too late.

But alas, you are ambitious, cunning, and sly.

It is a clear choice.

"SLYTHERIN!!"

The slytherins cheered proudly as I walked slowly to their table.

"Welcome!" Some Slytherins said proudly. The prefect, Gemma Farley, turned to me.

"As you can see, us Slytherins aren't all THAT bad, I mean, don't tell Draco this, but, I'm a half-blood. It doesn't really matter, but, with Draco, I could probably get beaten up." I nodded.

"It's ok, I won't tell him!" I said. She smiled.

"I see we'll be friends!"

I went upstairs to my dorm to be greeted by Mama.

"Mama, what are doing here?!?" I say.

"Just fixing up your room!" She replied, hanging up twinkling decorations. "After all, you will be living here for, hmmmmmmm...... Oh right! EIGHT YEARS!"

"Ok, ok," I said calmly. "I like it! Its really pretty!" She had hung up dozens of blue, orange, pink, and black decor. "And, I can see who it represents!"

"Well," Mama started, "It would've been ALL pink, but your OTHER parents wanted to be resembled too, so, I had to get some other colors."

"I love it!" I said, giving her a hug.

"Why don't we go see your other parents?" Mama suggested.

"Ok." I said, and we both got into godly form, not around regular people of couse, and floated up to Olympus.

"Hey mom, Dad, Father." I said as I walked into the throne room.

"Hello darling" They said back.

"How's your room? Aphrodite decorated it, and, I was wondering how it went. Nothing bad, I presume?" Mom said.

"HEYYYYYYY!!!!!" Mama interupted. I giggled.

"Really, it's fine mom!" She huffed.

"I'm still re-designing it." She muttered. Posiden laughed.

"Well, no hugs for your best father??" He said jokingly. I ran into his arms.

"You're turn Posiden." Dad said, holding up his myth-o-magic cards.

Gods need games too!

"Hey dad!" I said, grabbing some ambrosia and stuffing it in my mouth. I then grabbed a vial of nectar off my throne.

Then, I saw figures walk into a temple of mine. They started praying for me.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh!" I said, and whooshed into the mortal world.

"Hello. Did you need me?" I said to the two people, plus one saytr.

"Uh, I'm Percy Jackson, Son of posiden, and this is Annabeth, Daughter of Athena. Were half bloods, and, in one of our prophecies, it said to go to the god with four parents? Do you know wh that is?" I laughed. The god they are looking for is right here!

I looked at Percy's left arm, and it had a pretty bad cut.

"Here," I said, handing him some ambrosia, "It'll help. And, by the way, the god your looking for is me. Half brother and sister."

"Wait, if you said half brother and sister, who are you're parents?" I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously, Athena, Posiden, Aphrodite, and Hades."

"WHAT?!? How did THAT happen????" Percy said. Annabeth jabbed him in the ribs. I smirked.

"Actually half-blood, I don't exactly know."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!!!!! Percy Jackson crossover chapter!!!!!! Well, how did you guys like it??? I'll update soon!!!!

- Everthorne Posite<3