11.

//edited//

Uh oh.......

I gulped, and stood up.

"Umm sorry..." I whispered, while flinching, and also not looking at him. I was surprised when he lifted up my chin with his hands.

" No no, its ok," He said, which actually surprised me, A LOT!

"Y-Y-you're not hurting me..." I whispered. He shook his head.

"I only did that because I have a reputation to keep up. Can we start over?" He said. I raised a brow. What does he mean,

Start over?!

I ignored my instincts and nodded.

"Sure." I didn't know that this rollercoaster was the scraiest one you'd ever see.

*2 weeks later at the capitol*

"You ready?" Katniss said. We shared Cinna, Katniss's clothes manager, because they were one short.

Snow wasn't happy about that. He also wasn't happy that his dads-best-friends-daughter was reaped.

Who is Presidents Snows father?

Ares. God of war.

When I found out, I really wasn't surprised. Anyways, when Snow found out I was a goddess, he literally got on his knees before me and pleaded me not to kill him.

So, me, feeling generous, agreed, and also made up a plan with him so that Katniss could win, with her, precious little pita bread.

Yeah, I called him pita bread. He's such a weakling. A cutie, but a weakling. I nodded to Katniss, snapping out of my trance. Snow had picked out the most WONDERFUL dress for me, as an offering.

Katniss and I walked out onto the back of the stage. We could hear Glimmer talking to Ceasar. When it got to my turn, I was bombarded with questions. The talk sorta went like this:

Ceasar: I heard your from the Mclains.

Me: That's correct sir.

Ceasar: My dear call me Ceasar.

From then on, it got a little more interesting.

Me: OK Mr. Ceasar.

Ceasar: *sighs* All right then. You're from District one I heard?

Me: That is correct.

Ceasar: What were you're feelings when you got reaped?

Me: Um.... Nothing really.

*Crowd gasps in surprise, listening intently*

Ceasar: Really? There isn't someone special at home?

M: Nope.

C: Oh come on! There's surely someone!

M: Well, my parents are only adoptive, and my biological parents don't live ANYWHERE near here.

C: Well that's a shame. So, as we can tell, your a sort of sassy girl. Can you tell us where this comes from?

M: I think its from.... Well...... I guess I just acquired it.

C: Yes? Oh and, has this, sparkiness, ever, affected someone?

M: Actually, it has. There was this girl in my Hou- I mean, District, named Pansy, and one day, she said that she was sassier than me, and so she challenged me to a sass duel, and I won, so she had a tantrum and stomped off angrily, then tripping over a pile of stones some kids were playing with.

C: *laughs* Do you think she'll be angry you are announcing this to the world?

M: *shrugs* Let's find out. OK, everyone, please stand on yur feet and yell, 'Hey Pansassy!' *Uses her charm speak to make them do it*

C: Well there you are folks, our Charming Queen Of Sass, Everthorne Posite!

After I walked up the stage, Katniss high-fived me.

"That was so cool!" She said, jumping up and down. I smiled.

"Not nearly as cool as yours! Fire dress! AMAZING!" She blushed a bit, and I squeezed her chipmunk cheeks motherly.

Running into the darkness and checking if anyone was near me, I spun, and instead of fire, Ice and water swooshed in the air. I heard a click.

"That ones going in the scrapbooks!" I heard a voice say. I look up to see Blaise there. He was ALWAYS my best friend, and was a son of Posiden, a half blood in the Greek/roman world, a pureblood in the wizard world. I blushed.

"Blaise! When'd you get here!" He pretended to look at his invisible watch.

"Five seconds ago." He said. I giggled. "You look beautiful sissy!" He said and I blushed, yet again.

"Awwwwwww! Is Athy blushing!" He said jokingly. Athe had been his nickname for me since we met. It was from my middle name, Athes. We couldn't leave out mom and dad! I glared at him. He pouted.

"Don't I get a hug?" I ran up to him and embraced him.

"That's better!" He chuckled, "Nice Posiden dress!" I smirked.

"That's not the only thing it can do!" I spun again, three times more.

The first, hearts and pink lace flew around, second, books and bookmarks followed by ribbons of orange and yellow, the third, my ENTIRE dress turned black and dark purple sparkly mist surrounded it.

Blaise gasped.

"That's bloody amazing!!!!" I smiled.

"I know!! I don't know how Cinna does it!" Blaise reached out his arm.

"Would you like me to escort you to Hogwarts Madame Posite?"

I reached out and took it into mine.

"It would be an honor." I said, smiling. Blaise, also knowing how to apparate, apparated us to the room of requirement, where a party was going on.

"Care to change?" He said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and performed a quick spell that mama taught me. It changed your outfit to the one that fit your situation.

This time, it changed into a short darkish lightish blue, with matching heels, eating, and a cover up. Oh, and did I forget to mention, it did make up too!

Little did I know, this party would be the start of my struggles.

____________________________________________________________________ Next chapter is coming up soon!!!!! I can't believe it!!! Over 200 reads!!!!!! So I decided to do an extra chapter, just for you guys!!!!!!! - Everthorne Athes Posite

P.S. The pic above is only of her dress!!!! NOT WHAT EVERTHORNE LOOKS LIKE!!!!