.28.

*edited*

Tom was giving me lessons on controling my anger and channeling it, but today he wanted to try spells. I'd always wanted to do advanced magic, but Katriss wouldn't let me. After all, she WAS the goody-goody. And now that Percabeth is in the family, its even more complicated.

Hey Tom, Ready?

Of Course Athe. Trust me okay? Jump into the book. It'll take you to me.

Okay Tom. I trust you.

I jump into the book, and fall into a nice meadow. I see a handsome boy at the age of, 16 standing in front of me.

"Tom?" I say unsure.

"Athe!" He says, running up to hug me. I smile.

"It feels like I've known you forever Tom!" He smiled back.

"Well, to me you are like my sister Athe." He said. I blushed.

And he clapped his hands together. A table appeared, with books of advanced spells and tea with cookies.

"Alright let's get started. Athe, will you please get the book on top?" Tom says politely. I go and get it.

'Begginner's Advanced' Is what it said.

After about thirty minutes of practicing, Tom began to see that it was a bit too easy for me. So, he decided on a more advanced spell.

"It's alright if you don't get it right away, it took me a few times to be honest. The spell is 'Expecto Patroum'. I will make a faux dementor appear and it is your job to repel it. Got it?" Tom said. I nodded, and a dementor appeared.

I thought of the day I found out I had a true and loving family, but it didn't feel strong enough so I changed it before saying/screaming the spell. I thought of my Half brothers and Sisters, Nico, Percy, and Annabeth.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!!!!" I screamed, and white light came out of the tip of my wand, which formed into a snake. Tom grinned.

Slytherin was where my loyalties lay.

"Alright then, let's go to the ADVANCED ADVANCED." Tom suggested.

And after anther hour, I coud do every spell there was. Includig the three unforgivable curses. My anger was under control, and I could put on an emotionless face, and the only thing that showed my anger was my cat-slit eyes and how they turned red in less than a split second. I thanked Tom, and finally It was time to leave.

"I'll come back again Tom. Always." I said.

"Will we be friends forever? Even if something happens? Promise?" Tom asked, his eyes pleading for an eternal friend. I nodded.

"I promise. and to show that, let's make an unbreakable vow." I suggested, making a hologram appear. Tom nodded and we completed the vow. Now we were bound together, no matter what.