10.

//edited//

I sighed. Looking art the window, I silently talked to myself.

What are you going to do Miss PO-SI-TE? I thought to myself.

Ugh I don't know! I don't want Katniss to be killed! How can I protect her?!

I don't know Everthorne you tell me!

No, YOU tell me! Everthorne!

I put my head in my hands.

I'M GOING BLOODY CRAZY!!!!!

I thought frantically. Then, Katniss came in.

"Hey," She said, "How're you holding up?"

"Just bloody fine." I mumbled. She sat down next to me.

"You have any family?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, its big enough, due to the number of people I have in my EXTENDED family."

"That must be nice..." She said. I sat up.

"Nice?! You call being alone for a year, adopted for nine years, JUST figuring out you have a family, and then, after getting comfortable, them telling you, that you have BUT ANOTHER SIBLING that they CEASED to tell me about for FIVE BLOODY MONTHS, only coming to the fact that she most likely HATES my parents, except for my mom, and then, after getting back to school to, CALM DOWN, being BULLIED in the hallways by your enemy!!!!" I started to cry, which is something I ONLY do when I'm completely vulnerable. Katniss rubbed my back.

"Shhhhhhh...... Its OK." She mumbled, in a very soothing voice. "How old are you?" She asked me, to change the subject.

"E-eleven" I managed to croak out. She raised a brow.

"But-"

"They messed up my age." I said, a bit more confidently this time. She cocked her head, then heard her name being called.

"Uh.... Ill see you later...." She said, and left

I groaned, realizing I left HALF my stuff at Hogwarts, and apparated back. Yes, I can apparate.

"Ouch!" Someone exclaimed as I landed in the Slytherin common room, apparently on top of someone.

"Sorry! Uh," I said, waiting for the person to say their name.

"Ugh, Draco Malfoy."

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!! Sorry for not updating for so long, I'm REALLY busy at the time..... So yeah, I PROMISE I'll add a new chapter tomorrow!!!!!!

- Everthorne

P.S. Mockingjay Part One came out!!!! Hope you're all as exited as me to see it!!!!!!!!!!!