Chapter 25

"Thank you for coming, Shot," Endeavor said. He was laying in the hospital bed. He has a huge scar on the left side of his face. Reminds me of someone... OH!

"Todoroki!" I just blurted out. They both looked at me in confusion. "Oh, sorry. It's just that I saw your scar, and relieved you look like your son," I explained.

"Hmmm," Todoroki hummed. "I guess it's karma."

Endeavour glared at his son as I tried not to laugh. "Karma Akabane, my favorite sadist," I sighed.

"Is that an assassination Classroom reference?" Todoroki asked. I nodded proudly that he knew who I was talking about.

"We have to go. School is starting soon," Shoto grabbed my arm and pulled me along. When we exited the hospital I looked up at him with a worried face.

"Can you please stop staring at me?" Todoroki asked. I looked at the floor and we continued our way to school.

-

Once we got to school I sat at my desk, and layed down my head. I have never been more tired than right now, and on top of that I have a headache. I did what most people do when the class they're in is too loud; I blocked my ears and waited for Mr.Aizawa.

A few seconds later I felt  a tap on my shoulder. I looked and saw Shoto with Denki, looking at me worriedly. Well, Shoto had a more stoic face. That counts, right?

"Are you ok?" Todoroki asked. I nodded and went back to doing what I was before.

I felt another tap.

"Are you sure?" Kaminari asked. "I hope you kno—” The more he talked, the more I got annoyed. If there's anything in the world that I hate the most. That's questions. Right below when people ask me why I listen to K-pop or watch Anime. Or say Anime is for kids...
But that's besides the point.

"I said: I'm fine!" I yelled at him. "Fuck off!"

"Sorry for bothering you," he apologized with teary eyes. I was about to go apologize to him when Aizawa walked in. When he got to his podium, and explained what will happen... Somewhat... The alarms went off. The door closed itself, and a red light flashed the room.

"This is a drill. This is a drill. Please suit up and head out."

Our suitcases with our suits came out the wall. As if my headache couldn't have gotten worse.

-

We quickly suited up and went to the training area. Ojiro and Kyoka used their quirks to see what the problem is. [I forgot Kyokas last name]

"There's a fire in that direction,"Shoji pointed forward.

"And there's someone drowning in the water," Jiro said. [Nevermind, I figured it out]

Iida split us into groups. Tsuyu and Minete went to the water and the rest to the fire. BUTT! Katsuki being the defiant one grabbed Kirishima and me and started to walk the opposite direction. With Kaminari obviously following us. But the whole time he had a pout on his lips. I wonder why 🙄

We eventually found a car on our pursuit to find a villain. I took out the wires for Kaminari to charge, since, obviously we don't have the keys.

"Are you sure it wouldn't be a bother?" Denki complained and rolled his eyes.

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE A BRAT!" I yelled and shoves the wires in his mouth. He sat down and started to charge the car once we got in as well.

We ended up going back to where started and saw Tamaki talking to Deku, and Nejiro holding Mina hostage.

Kirishima and Katsuki jumped out the car. Katsuki threw Kirishima at Nejiro and he took her down, with Hagekure catching Mina. Katsuki threw himself at Tamaki. He actually took him down and started to yell.

"YOU WENT EASY ON ME!"

"I didn't. I was just scared of you," Tamaki tried to explain. Awe, poor baby.

"DIE!" Katsuki let out a huge explosion. The explosion sent our car flying back and the whole time Denki held me close to him and made sure I didn't get hurt.

The car was now flipped upside down and I was top of Denki. I quickly crawled out the car and off of him into a huge cloud of smoke. Denki got and chuckled.

"Are you ok?" He asked me with a bleeding nose.

"Am I ok?" I questioned. "The real question should be: are you ok? You're nose is bleeding!" I said in a panic. I tilted his head and heald his nostrils together.

"I'm fine. My head just hit the steering wheel, but luckily your chest made a nice cushion for my head," he winked. I stomped on his foot.

"Don't push it," I warned.

"Or what? You tell me to fuck off?" He said sarcastically.

"You're still on that? That was like an hour ago!"

"Hmph, I want an apology!" He pouted. And yes, we're having an argument while I'm holding his nose.

"God, you're so petty..."

"You said pretty wrong,"
This is gonna be a long day...

If I were to make a Todoroki x Reader would you read it?

It'll be about a gender neutral reader diagnosed with ADHD or maybe something else. And it 'll just be about how they struggle to fit in and stuff. The book will be full of fluff no NSFW. Sound interesting?