Chapter 11

Mad at you / And if I said I'm falling would you just reply, "I know you are. But what am I?"

The next day Aizawai said that we're having our end of semester exam. And lucky for me I don't have too much to worry about. I got 6th place for the mid-term. But what I do have to worry about is my shaking and Bakugo who is currently hitting Kirishima with his paper. I have to say, aside from me, this is the closest he's ever got to somebody. They've grown a physical bond.

We were kicked out the library because Katsuki wouldn't stop yelling. You can't go anywhere with this guy...

As we were walking back home with Kiri. I saw a manga shop. And I've been needing another volumn of Tokyo Ghoul. I pulled Katsuki inside with Kirishima.

"Why are we here?" He asked. I just ignored his question and went straight for Tokyo Ghoul. I got my volumn 11. But I also saw that they had merch in the back. I quickly ran there and saw a Sting Eucliff poster. I grabbed it and went to the cash and payed for it. I never felt to happy.

"Can we go home now?" Katsuki asked. I nodded and skipped home.

"I wouldn't be surprised if your room was full of anime," Kirishima said. I chuckled nervously. Hopefully he doesn't go to my closet...

-

A few days later we had our written exam. I had no blank spaces and all my answers seemed good enough even though half of it was bullshited. [Me in real life] Todoroki came by and picked up our papers. Guess studying with them actually worked. I thought it was a horrible idea, but he literally and figuratively beat the lessons in our heads.

And just like that. Our week of written exams were over. Now it was time for our physical exam. We thought we were going to fight robots. I was excited, since that meant it didn't matter if they actually got hurt or not. But when we found out that we're fighting pro-heroes we were shocked. Especially when I found that I'm fighting All might with my brother and Midoriya. Now that's a death wish. All might is strong so the only real way to win is to run... But Katsuki wants to fight. So, maybe somehow we can do both... Just maybe...

We walked into the arena. Katsuki being who he is, is ignoring Deku's suggestions. I grabbed Katsuki's shoulder.

"Lis-listen, if you-you w-want to win l-listen to-to Deku. H-He's the o-only o-one w-with a good p-plan. For once st-stop h-having y-your he-head st-stuck so far up-up y-your a-ass!" I yelled at him stuttering with my sentence. Which only pissed him off. He shoved my hand off his shoulder.

"I ain't listening to no one. I'm gonna fight All might and prove that I'm stronger than him!" He yelled. He walked towards where he was going before. I groaned and stomped my feet. With this group we'll get no where!

"Kacchan, we have to run. If we fight All might we'll lose. The only way to win is if we run," Deku said again and again. Katsuki continued to ignore him. This was frustrating. I pulled him back and yelled, "C-can you s-stop th-thinking o-of on-only y-yourself f-for once!? D-Deku, ha-has a plan s-so why won't you l-listen?! You-you c-can't d-do ev-everything by yourself!" His eyes darkened and he shoved me to the ground.

"I'll do this without you two," he walked away. This'll be a long fight.

-

After what felt like forever, we made it to the end. I was injured but not as bad as my brother Katsuki. But at least we passed.

We got healed by recovery girl and changed back into our uniforms. We walked back to class. Me and Katsuki still shooting glared at eachother. After today we'd probably never get along again. And ever since he found out my secret... Oh, yeah we'll definitely never get along, ever again!

"About the training camp. You all will be going. But those who failed will get extra classes," Aizawai said. I giggled at Denkis saddened face.

We all began to pack up to go home. But Denki held me back. We waited till we were all alone.

He looked down at the ground nervously. He breathed through his mouth heavily. He looked back at me with anxiety building up in him.

"I'm-I'm not very good with words. So, I'll just show you how I feel," he put both his hands on my cheeks. He leaned closer and kissed me. I felt a slight surge of electricity run through me, it didn't hurt is just felt like a tickle. A tickle that low-key turned me on... And even though this wrong. I was sent to get information, not fall in love. I just couldn't stop myself from falling. I couldn't stop myself from enjoying this kiss... This is against the rules!

He pulled away looking embarrassed. He looked away and blushed. "I understand if you don't feel the same. I just had to tell you. And I ho-" I pulled him back in for the kiss. I felt him smile and kiss back. His hands wrapped around me waist. He pulled me closer as our kiss heated into a hot make out session. He bit my lip as we pulled away.

"I really like you, Thunderbolt. Will you be mine?" He asked. I looked him the eyes and nodded, "Yes, I will." And for once I didn't stutter. He smiled and hugged me tighter, kissing me again.

-

I just got out of my shower and was now walking to my room in my towel. I forgot my clothes in my room, so I had no choice but to wear a towel. I opened and closed me door. And once I was my room I screamed. Kaminari was in my room eating my favorite candy. He waved and smiled.

I was shocked I accidentally dropped my towel. His face went completely red. Redder than Kirishimas hair. "Oh, fuck," I heard him say. I quickly covered myself with my hands.

"Cover'em!" I yelled at him. My voice strained a little bit. He rolled his eyes a got up. He walked to me.

"Ok, I'll cover them," he put his hands on my breasts. I punched his face and flushed. "I meant your eyes!" I have a question: how did he get 8n my room?

Edited?