Chapter 1

You got a bad reputation in my neighbourhood! You drive me mad with temptation...

I was walking to UA feeling overjoyed that I got accepted. I was even more overwhelmed when I saw all the girls in their school uniforms. If I had a dime for every hot girl in here, I'd be able to rent a yacht.

I was wondering around the school looking for my class. But I couldn't pay attention to what so ever! The way the skirts flow when the girls walk. How they ride up and down their thighs. And don't even get started about the school shirts. Some girls are wearing vibrant bras that show through the white shirt.

I think I'm starting to get a boner!

I found the class I was looking for; class 1A. I walked in and settled down in my seat next to the row that was near the wall. I was right in the middle.
I

sat down in my chair and started to listen to some music. There were already kids in the class but I decided to sit down and check out the girls. Your boys gotta check them out before chatting them up! Wink, wink! Oh, shit! I just realized I didn't introduce myself!

Hi! I'm Kaminari Denki! My quirk is electrification, which if I do say myself is amazing! But if I use it too much I short circuit my brain and become a literal idiot... And it sucks that I don't have full control over my quirk. I'm only able to do one full power move, then I become the walking dead. How I even got accepted? I don't know! But, I am very grateful for it!

I saw a guy roll in the classroom in a sleeping bag. He unzipped himself and stood up in front of the class.

"Hello. I'm Aizawai Shota and I'll be your homeroom teacher," he said in a monotone voice.

THAT'S OUR TEACHER?!

Just as he was about to explain further what we're gonna do. A girl ran into the classroom. And DAMN was she fine! She was hotter than my hot dick! (Don't ask...) She looked tired. Her dirty blonde hair was a bit messy but she pulled it off. Her breasts barely showed through her shirt, so she's either flat or had a really loose shirt. Her ass... OoOOOooooooOoooooooOOOOO! SHE THICC! Her ass was rounder than my saggy balls! (No comment) and her hourglass figure! SHIT!

BONER: ACTIVATED!

She looked up at the class. And I saw her blood-red irises. They looked really good on her. She had a black tattoo on her left side of her eyes, that went down to her neck and rest was hidden by her shirt. That was not fully buttoned up. The top-bottom was undone and her tie wasn't tied properly. And her button nose was cute. I THINK IM IN LOVE!

"Since, you're late. Please introduce yourself," Aizawa said tiredly. She nodded with a bright smile on her face.

"My name's Bakugo Y/n!" She said very cheerfully. Wait... Bakugo? I know that name! If I'm correct she's siblings with Bakugo Katsuki. I met him during the entrance exam. He's really scary...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Male Bakugo yelled. He was out of his seat with his hand slammed on the table. I could see his veins popping out of his face.

"Oh, you know just to visit. WHAT DO YOU THINK?" they are definitely siblings... But she definitely got the looks in the family. And when she gets angry... Oooooo, that's a turn on!