Chapter 12

Unbelievable yeah unbelievable yeah unbelievable yeah unbelievable!

We were on the bus to the training camp. I was trying not to puke my guts out while the rest were yelling at eachother. I felt it come up, so I opened the window and put my head through. But the vomit didn't come out. It went to my throat then went right back down. But at this point I could care less. I just wanted to jump off this bus. Buy sadly I couldn't... Or could I?

I began to lean out the window more and more in hopes of falling out. But I was pulled back inside by none other then Denki.

"Careful, you were about to fall out," I glared at him.

"Th-that w-was t-the point," I stuttered. I don't know if it was from the brain damage, me trying not vomit on him or both. All I know is that I want off this bus.

Just as I was about to go to the window the bus stoped. I ran off the bus quickly and kissed the ground. I never been more excited in my life.

I continued to kiss it until Iida pulled me to my feet. "Please stop doing that. It makes us look like degenerates," he fixed his glasses. I stood up properly and looked at the scenery.

We were off the road by some place. Infront of us there was a car parked and a railing that lead off the edge to the forest. It was a nice place but... Where's the camp?

"Mr.Aizawa, where are we?" Kirishima asked. Aizawai was about to answer when 2 girls in cat outfits jumped out of the car.

"These two will take you to the camp." Aizawai said. The blond explained everything. We were to make through the forest to get to camp. And make it there before noon. Which didn't seem too hard.

"Just try to avoid the monster, ok?" She added. Our whole class went blank. But I was actually excited.

"Anything to not take the bus!" I exclaimed aloud. Ay! I didn't stutter! They all looked at me like I was crazy. But to be honest. If you have motion sickness, you wouldn't want take any mode of transportation. It kinda reminds me of Natsu from Fairy Tail. [Sorry for all the Fairy Tail references]

The class tried to get back on the bus but the ground began to shake. Oh, god! My stomach began to turn with motion sickness. Why? Then the ground broke and made us fall on the ground.

I fell but it didn't hurt at all for some reason. I then felt something move from under me. I looked down to see I landed on top of...

Kirishima. I bet y'all thought it was Denki...

My breasts were in his face. Sometimes I feel like this is a fanfic for Kiri instead of Kami...

I quickly got off him and apologized. "It's - it's fine," he said. His face was redder than red. We began to walk together. We caught up with my brother who I'm still not on good terms with.

Everytime a monster came they would fight it while I had to stay back and watch. I felt kind of useless during this. I wanted to help I couldn't. I don't have a quirk. I'm useless...

-

We made it to the camp by sunset. My feet were so tired that Kaminari had to carry me. Oh, yeah I found him sometime in the forest.

"Hmm, you guys are late. But you finished faster than I expected," the blonde girl said. I looked at her in disbelief. How long were we supposed to be in there?

"I don't mean to sound rude but who is the kid?" Iida asked.

"Oh, he's my nephew. He's staying with us. His name's Kota," the brunette explained. You're probably wondering if they introduced themselves. They did. I just didn't care to remember their names.

They lead us into the cafeteria. And food was already made for us. I sat in between Denki and Kiri eating the rice. It was sooo good! I was shoving it in my face not caring to savour the taste. Then I smelt it. The sent of meat.

The three of us looked as the blonde walked by us with meat in her hands. "Woah, slow down there you might choke." She joked. My mouth watered when I saw the chicken breast. So close yet so far!

-

I was taking a bath with the rest of the girls in the class. We were all laughing and making jokes when we Kyota smack down somebody. Which I assume is Mineta.

"Before you become a hero, become a decent human being," he said.

"Thanks, Kyota!" Mina yelled at him. He turned and looked. His face turned red and fell off the later to guys side.

Then all the attention was on me. Mina had a mischievous smirk on her face. Oh, I know where this is going...

"So, you and Kaminari," she teased. My face went red as I lowered myself further into the water.

Tsu came out the water asked her what she meant. She then TOLD all the girls what happened before. The girls fangirled for me.

"I never thought you'd date, Kaminari, kero," Tsu said. I giggled sheepishly. "I thought you'd be with, Kirishima." My face went red.

"Yeah, I agree." Ochaco agreed.

"You're always with him. Kaminari, I would never have guessed," Yaoyorozu explained.

"Even after he saw your underwear." Kyoka teased. I blew bubbles with mouth in the water as I grew more and more embarrassed.

"What made you choose Kaminari?" Hakagure asked. I sat back up properly and shrugged. They all gasped.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Ashido asked. I sighed.

"I don't have an exact reason for why I chose him. He just makes me feel different. Like, I mean something to him. He makes me feel like... Me," I explained. They all nodded in understanding.

"But we all know how he can be. Be careful with him," Kyoka warned. I nodded. He should be more careful of me...

I've been thinking of making a Kirishima x reader. I don't know if I should do it... Y'all let me know, m'kay?