Chapter 14

But baby I just can't stay mad at you

The whole time was spent with me trying to calm down my brother. But we all know how that goes...

But when I thought things couldn't turn out any worse the heroes came. All might and some tree man came. The tree man wrapped up the league except for me. Oh, right! They think I was captured, I forgot. All might made sure to knock out Dabi and Kurogiri, so we couldn't run away or attack. But when a black smoke appeared we started to fade away I was hella confused.

"Who is this?" Asked Shigaraki. All might tried to grab us so we weren't taken away as well, but he was too slow. And with no time we were in a different area.

We were in an open area away from wherever we were before. And this time I got to All for one. I never really saw him, I only ever just heard his voice.

"Time for you to just stand down. I'll take it from here," All for one said just as All might showed up. They began to fight as well as my brother and the rest of the league that were still walking. I of course had to stand back.

"Y/n! What are you doing?! Help us!"

"Don't listen to them! Stay with me!"

This is the moment where I'm supposed to pick sides. But how? In an odd way I kinda like the league. But this is my brother we're talking about! My decision is very crucial to how this all plays out. If I go with the league, I'll never see my actual family again or Denki. If I go with my brother I won't see this crazy and fun bunch ever again... Unless they attack us but that's a different story. I genuinely can't choose. Even though they are threatening to hurt my brother I can't bring myself to help him. And even though the league has basically helped to my feet (sort of) I can't bring myself to help them. I'm just stuck in between worlds... So, why choose one when I can have both.

I mean it'll be like a split custody. On weekends I'll be with the league and week days I'll be with my family. Who am I kidding?! I have to choose one. Why is this so hard?! [Pause on that]

"Y/n come on!" My brother snapped me out of my thoughts. He grabbed my arm and started running. "If we stay we'll get in All mights way. Hang onto my tight, Kirishima and the rest are waiting for us." Even after all this... He's still trying to protect me? Why? What's the point?!

"Why are you crying?" He used his quirk to get us up to Kirishima. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"I hate you so much, Katsuki!" I cried.

"I know,"

-

The next day we were visited by All might and Aizawa. We all sat in the living room. Aizawa had a stern look on his face as he looked at me. While All might was just disappointed. And I can understand why. I was the U.A traitor. But to be honest I never really told them any info. I just gave hints and clues, they just to put 2 and 2 together. Smart crew, dumb individuals.

"Listen, if you came to arrest me. Here I am," I said as I put my hands out.

"Won't be the first time you went to juivie," Katsuki snickered. I hit the back of his and from that we started an argument. After a while we calmed and started to listen to what they had to say. Aizawa told us that they made dorms for the students and needed parental permission to allow us to stay there.

"Hey, you have my blessing. Even after all the stuff that's been going on, I still trust U.A. And u know my kids may not be the best to handle but I trust you guys," my mom said. "One's trouble," she put her hand on my head. "And the other is attracted to trouble," she put her other hand on Katsuki. "But I know you're doing the best you can to help them," I took her hand off my head and looked down sadly. They still consider me their student. Even what I've done to them? I betrayed their trust, their loyalty. Yet, they still want me to attend? FUCK!

"I don't think I should attend U.A," I said softly. They all looked at me shocked and confused. "I betrayed you guys. I should switch and go somewhere else," I was hit in the back of my head by two sets of hands.

"You're going to U.A!" Mitsuki yelled at me.

"No one cares what you did! They all know you're a good person!" Katsuki yelled at me as well.

"To be honest we're fine with keeping you as our student. But you have to rid all contact with league if you do so," All might chimed in. I nodded vigorously. I jumped with excitement and ran to my room to pack immediately. This'll be awesome!