Special Chapter

I was sitting in class no paying attention like usual. I layed my head back onto Y/n's desk, so she can play with my hair.

She started brushing it with her fingers. But then the lights went out and it was completely dark.

I used my quirk to power back up the lights. When the lights turned back on Y/n was under her desk trembling with fear. Our class surrounded her trying to calm her down. Her brother forced her out from under the desk and onto a chair.

Everyone was bombarding her with questions and asking if she's ok.

Iida moved infront of them all.

"Stop bothering Bakugo. Give her some space!" He scolded. Everyone eventually backed off. So I went up to her.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked in a soft voice. She looked at me with her watery eyes. "What did the ocean say to the other ocean?" I smiled.

"Kaminari this isn't the time for you stupid jokes," Mina said from behind me. I just ignored her and waited for Y/n to answer.

"What?" She asked. Her voice cracking a bit.

"Nothing they just waved," I chuckled. I saw her smile a bit. "Sea what I did there?" I continued. She stifled a laugh. She nodded. "Are you shore?" She then bursted out laughing.

Puns work everytime!