Birthday Special

NSFW

I was at Denki's house just playing on my phone. When he suddenly jumped on me. "Birthday sex?" He asked.

I closed my phone and looked at him. He had his cheeky smile on his face. His hands went to my waist as his face came closer to mine. My hands went to his shirt and pulled him down for a kiss. Our lips synchronized, and so did our movements.

His lips traveled to my jawline, then my neck. I moaned and moved my legs a little from the feeling. He then my neck and sucked, making me moan a little louder.

But I decided to flip the tables. I switched us so I was on top. He had a shocked face but it slowly eased into ecstasy as I sucked on his neck and gave him a bunch of hickeys. His moans were louder than mine so it was obvious he's very sensitive.

I took his hands and placed them above his head. I placed my knees close to his crotch. I bit his earlobe causing him to thrust and hit my knee, making him moan a high-pitched moan. I then place my knee on his crotch. He bit his lip trying not to moan any louder. If he did his sister might hear us, from downstairs.

I rubbed it up very quickly. "A-ah-" I put my hand on his mouth.

"Shh, you don't want your sister hear us, do you?" I teased. He shook his head. I rubbed my knee down his crotch slowly. He moaned but it was muffled by my hand. His breath quickened when I took my hand off his hands and un-bottoned his pants.

"Tell me baby boy: what do you want?" I asked. I removed my hand from his mouth. I lowered my knee on to the bed and replaced it with my hand. I palmed his crotched.

"I a-ah-! I f-fuck!" He moaned. I smirked and made my way into his underwear. I slowly stroked his area. He moaned louder so I covered his mouth again.

"What did I say about being so loud?" I squeezed his area. He squirmed around and moaned. I removed my hand again. He breathed through his mouth heavily. "What we're gonna say?" I stroked his area more roughly. He bit his bottom lip tightly. His eyes rolled back as I was starting to see him sweating.

"I w-want," he bit his lip once again. "F-fuck!" He moaned. I moved my hand to the tip and rubbed circles there. His eyes rolled back. His breathing increased. "F-fuck me, please!" He begged. I kissed his lips and got off him.

He got up and looked at me confused. I smirked and was about to leave his room. But he pulled me back and slammed me against his door.

"I hope you know you're going to have to fix this," he said referring to his boner.

-

I woke up with pain below my waist. I felt someone holding me from behind. I turned to look at them and it was Denki. Then I remembered what had happened. I smiled knowing he was the one that took it instead of someone else. I kissed his nose. He wiggled his nose before his face calmed. I love you!

I turned back to look at the time. It was 3 a.m.

50 missed calls from Angry Hedgehog
35 texts from Angry Hedgehog
20 missed calls from Maja [mother]
19 missed calls from Faja [Father]
10 missed calls from baby shark 🦈
5 missed calls from Side hoe 👄
25 missed called from Sticky, Stucky, Sticker
3 missed calls from Kit-Kat
11 missed calls from Uravity
13 missed called from Deku
18 missed calls from Daddy Issues
15 missed calls from Creati
14 missed calls from Invisibility
5 missed calls from Punk Rock

Did he just get everyone I know to call me? Really? He'd go that far? Damn, I got some explaining to do...