Chapter 16

When your hear my heartbeat, baby, you give a new life a new birth. I fell your heartbeat away, I've been losing my mind, I've been losing my shine. I was made before you already made me, but you designate and you resume me. I've been calling your name in this universe. [Now I need no space] I got youniverse!

I made it to the store and saw the squad there. Denki was talking and laughing with owner. Kirishima was on his phone while the alien and spider-man were talking.

"What's up, bitches!" I yelled. They looked at me and smiled. I walked up to Kami and the owner.

"Long time no, see. How you doing?" I asked the owner. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I should be asking you that. You were in the Hosu incident, you and your brother were kidnapped by the league. Luckily the pros were there to help out," He said. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"But I'm doing just fine! Gonna try and stay out of trouble," I smiled. Denki wrapped his arm around me waist and gave me a quick peck. "And got to date this moron. I don't regret choosing this school." I kissed him again.

I have no regret staying with U.A.

The owner looked at us weirdly. His green eyes looking like he wants to say something. "You guys are dating?" He asked. We both nodded. Denki being the goof he is. He kissed my lips down my neck. I had push him away a little. "He... Actually got... A girl?" He questioned. Denki glared at him before holding my tighter. "Pigs must be flying," he joked. Denki pouted and kissed my neck again.

"I'm here let's go," I heard Katsuki say from behind us.

-

We walked into the dorms and was hotter than Denki.
I fanned myself. I felt myself starting to sweat.

"It's so, hot," I complained. I went and hugged Todorokis right side. "You are now my A.C.," he sighed and pushed me off him. "No! A.C I need you! I'm gonna die of a heatstroke!" I yelled. I was hit in the back of my head yelled at by my brother. We had an argument before Aizawai came in and scolded us.

"Girls on the right, boys on the left." Aizawai explained. Immediately went to a room and set everything up.

My anime posters, a piano, a drawing board, my stuffed animals on my bed. Nothing in here matches, it's like a tornado hit it.

There was knock my door. I opened to see Denki. He immediately walked in a closed the door behind him. He pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "This is your punishment for lying to me," his voice lowered. My cheeks went red.

But I had an idea. I pushed on my head and climbed on top him. "And you'll be punished for trying to dominate me," I kissed him roughly. But then door opened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" I heard my brother yell. I immediately got off Denki.

I pulled my brother to the living room. I had to bring Kirishima with me incase he got out hand. I breathed in and out before I told him.

"Me and Denki are dating," I said in a whisper. I saw his eye twitch. Kirishima immediately held onto him.

"GET OFF ME!" He yelled, struggling to get out of grasp. " "YOU'RE DATING THAT IDIOT?! I'D RATHER YOU DATE SHITTY HAIR THAN THAT MORON!" At that moment Kirishimas face turned so red. Katsuki began to scream a whole bunch of profanities.

This'll be long day...

Edited?