Chapter 10

If we could speak like we're trying to

I was doing my internship with Todoroki and his asshole of a father. But this is not going well. Endeavour got an SOS call, so we were heading there quickly.

But then I got a text from Midoriya. It was his location. Both me and Todoroki looked at eachother. We began to run to where Midoriya was.

"Where do you two think your going?" Endeavour yelled at us.

"To find Midoriya!" I yelled back. Todoroki told him the location we're going to.

-

We ran into an alleyway and saw Iida on the ground, Midoriya trying to fight the villain and a pro-hero on the ground as well. Todoroki used his ice to try and freeze the villain.

The villain and I made eye contact. He scoffed and continued to fight Midoriya and Todoroki.

"What are you doing? Get out of here! This is my fight, not yours!" Iida yelled at us. I shot my arrow at the villain and Todoroki used his flame causing an explosion.

"Then get off your ass and fight! Cause right now it looks like you can't fight!" I yelled back at him. Midoriya got a punch and kick in. Todoroki used his flames again. But the Villain had a trick up his sleeve.

While he was using his power, the villain came up to us. He was about to stab Todoroki. So I pushed him out the way and got stabbed myself. He pulled out my knife. He licked his blade and I felt that I couldn't move. All my sense have left me defenseless. I hate this feeling!

He threw me against the wall. The back of my head hurt like hell! I then felt something running down my head onto my neck, then my back. I assumed it was blood. And by the minuted I was losing more and more blood.

The hit from wall caused my vision to blur so I could barely see a thing. I saw a bright orange light then light blue, and green. I assumed they were all fighting. I hate that all I can due is watch.

As time went on I felt I was getting weaker and weaker. My vision blurred even more, then I succumbed into darkness.
Had I fainted?

-

I woke back up in a hospital bed. I sat up slowly. My back and head hurt so much. I began to look around but my vision is still blurred.

"Wh-what's g-going o-on?" I stuttered my whole sentence. Weird, I don't stutter. And I my eyesight isn't that bad. I mean I never had 20/20, but it isn't this bad where everything is blurry.

I heard the door open. I saw a white blur infront of me. "Take these. They're glasses," the guy said. I reached out infront of me and felt the glasses. I put them on and everything became clear again. The guy infront of me was a doctor, and my bed was surrounded by Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida. They all looked worried.

"You have some pretty serious brain damage. Your Broca area was damaged, so you'll have a hard time Speaking for a while. And your Occipital lobe was damaged as well. Which you probably noticed, caused you have vision problems. I'm not sure how long it'll last but for now you should take it easy," he explained. Then handed me my phone. "Someone called for you." He walked out the room.

Midoriya then informed me of what happened after I had passed out. They defeated the villain Stain. But we have to pretend that Endeavour saved us. BULLSHIT!

I sighed and looked at my phone.

2 Missed calls from Pikachu
3 Missed calls from Angry Hedgehog

I smiled slightly. They called for me. I wouldn't expect my brother to care so this came as a shock for me.

I called Denki back first. I'm not in the mood to hear yelling when I first wake up.

The phone rang once before he picked it up. I heard his heavy breathy and him sniffing. Was he crying?

"Y/n? Are you ok?" He asked. His voice soft but still a bit shaky. I let out a soft laugh.

"I-i'm f-fine," I stuttered. He sighed in relief.

"Good! I was so worried. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" So much for no yelling... "I was so scared. I thought I'd never see you again and that I wasted my chance to tell you how I feel and I-"

"W-Well, h-how d-d-do y-you f-feel?" I cut him off. There was a silence between us. He broke the silence with a sigh.

"That's something for me to say in person," his voice was breathy.

"I've got to go, but please... Don't EVER do that again," he yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Y-yes m-mom," even with stuttering you could hear my sarcasm. He chuckled before saying bye and hanging up.

Right after that I called my brother. I was immediately yelled at. Not only by him but my mother but my father was calmer about it. If I didn't have a speech impediment I would yell back. But I don't know if he knew about it. Denki knew about what happened. His mom was my nurse and told him what happened to me. I know that because she told me.

Everything was serious until Todoroki said something about him being cursed. I never knew someone as serious as him could make jokes!

-

Later that day Stain got into some serious trouble, with Shigaraki. Stain hurt one of his most valuable members and almost killed them. Let's just say, you won't be seeing him for a while. Or maybe you'll see his burnt ashes flying through the air... Who knows?

Edited?