Chapter 24

"That's amazing, Kero!" Tsu said. I smiled proudly.

"But why him?" Yaoyorozu asked. "Isn't he a ladies man?" I nodded.

"He is. But he's just fun to be around..." I passed and blushed. "And he reminds me of Kaminari," I said.

"Who reminds you of me?" I heard Kaminari ask from behind me. He wrapped his arms around me from behind. He layed his chin on my head. "I'll tell you right now. I'm the only one of me. I can't be having competition," he said as he glared at the TV.

"There is none," Jiro stepped in. He looked at her in confusion. "He's above the age of 18."

"Never know. Some guys like younger girls. And some girls like older guys," Kaminari gasped. "you don't like older guys do you?" I shrugged.

"If I think about it... I like Levi Ackerman who is 34, Hawks who is 22 and Sting Eucliff who is 19. They all seem older than me," I teased.

"Kaminari and Bakugo! No PDA!" Aizawa scolded. Kaminari groaned.

"But we're not in school!"

"You're still on school grounds!"

Kaminari let go of me and pouted. He sat next to me and we watched the rest of the ceremony. Then it switched to the news which was basically boring old stuff. I was about to switch the Chanel's when I saw Endeavour fighting on TV, along side Hawks.

Why did Hawks choose Endeavor? I thought we agreed on Crimson riot. And that Nomu... Dani said he wouldn't use that one yet! I've been lied to on both sides!

I put the remote down and continued to watch. Slowly the whole class was watching as well in shock.

And that's when I saw Endeavour fall. And I didn't know how to feel. Should I be sad? Should I be happy? Todoroki told me that his father is trying to make amends, so that's a good thing. But at the same time he's still an Asshole of a father and husband.

Oh, wait nevermind! He's getting back up. I never felt so relieved. Holy shit! I was happy he wasn't dead. WHAT HAS HE DONE TO ME?!

-

The fight ended with obviously Endeavour and Hawks being victorious. No surprise there. I looked at Shoto and saw him having a silent mental breakdown. I would help but it seems like he'll set me on fire is I do. He's so intimidating...

-

I was in Kamis room with Kiri and Mina just having fun. Until Kirishima said something that made all of us shocked.

"I just realized, Y/n. You never said 'I love you' to Kaminari," Kirishima pointed out. Kaminari and Ashido looked at me.

"What're you waiting for?" Kaminari asked. My face turned beat red as I hide my face in my shirt.

"I'm just too shy to say it," I squeaked. Kaminari took my head out of my shirt.

"I love you, Thunderbolt!" He looked into my eyes. And I just realized he was wearing my reading glasses. But to me honest he doesn't look bad in glasses. He just looks like a nerd.

"Why are you wearing my glasses?" They all groaned. Kaminari took off my glasses and out them on his dresser. He held my face close to his. His breath hitting my lips.

"I love you, Y/n," he kissed my forehead.

"I-i..." I hid my face in his chest. He chuckled and hugged me tightly. Kirishima and Ashido got up to leave.

"You're making us feel single," Kirishima said.

"Go fuck, Bakubro!" Kaminari yelled. Kirishima's face turned red as we all laughed.