Chapter 15

Why cover up your flaws when they make you who you are

I was walking around school trying to clear my head. But it's kinda hard when all you hear and see us people talking and glaring at you.

You'll be fine, they said. No one cares, they said. What a bunch of crap.

"She still goes here?"

"Will she call the league to attack us again?"

I bumped shoulders with somebody, but ignored them.

"Not even gonna say sorry?" I recognized that voice. He's the asshole that doesn't know when enough is enough. The blonde idiot from 1B. That egotistic, narcissistic bastard.

I looked at him. "Nah, I'm good!" I started to walk away again.

"What? Think you're better than me?" I glared at him. I walked up to him and pushed him in the wall.

"I just don't want to waste my breath on a pathetic waste of space!" I said as I lowered my voice.

"Is she gonna beat him?"

He sneered and pushed me back with his eyes darkening. "Picking a fight with me?" He chuckled. "You're just as stupid as that lightening guy."

I punched him in the face. And let's just say I started a fight. (He did technically) So, when I got to class I was bruised up and uniform torn. My lip busted and nose was bleeding but now it was dry blood. I didn't expect anyone to care, but when they all surrounded me with worry it shocked me.

"Who did this to you?"

"Are you ok?"

"Do you need recovery girl?"

"Give her, her space!"

"WHO THE FUCK PUNCHED YOU?!"

I felt my hand being grabbed then pulled. I was pulled out the classroom to the infirmary by none other than Kaminari Denki. Since recovery girl wasn't there he started to take of me.

He took the first aid off the wall and placed it next to me on the bed. He took the antibiotics and damped some paper towels with it. He took my bloody fist and put the paper towel on it. I winced in pain as it started to sting.

"Who did this?" He asked.

"Nobody," I said quietly. He pressed harder on my fist. He looked at me in the eyes. His yellow ones were filled with worry, and sorrow.

"Don't lie," he moved on to my face. He started with my lip.

"It was Monoma," I admitted. I heard him growl. He mumbled something under his breath, but I didn't hear it. He wiped off the blood on my lip and nose. He sighed and hugged me.

"When I heard you were a villain it felt like my world fell apart," he cried. I hugged him back tightly. He nuzzled his face in my neck and kissed. His face then went into my chest. "I missed you!"

"Who? Me or the breasts?" I teased. He looked at me and chuckled sheepishly.

"Both!"

-

I was in his dorm cuddling him as we slept. Well, as he slept. I couldn't at all. How can they forgive me so quickly?

I felt movement beside me so I looked to left. I saw Denki turn and face me. His eyes closed, but his face was scrunched in agony. He was whimpering in his sleep. I saw tears start to slip out of his eyes. So, I quickly shook him awake.

He woke up in a jolt. He calmed down and layed back down next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I sat up and so did he. He hugged me putting his head above my chest.

"Nightmare," he said vaguely. I played with his hair as I waited for his breath to calm down. Once he did I continued to question.

"About?"

"You," he sniffed. I used my other hand to wrap around his head. "You broke up with me, because I'm not good for you. You- you though I was too stupid, not strong..." He cried. I lifted his head up and made him look at me. I wiped away his tears and kissed his nose.

"All those things will never happen. You may not be the brightest but you sure as hell ain't that stupid. You are strong, and you're too good for me," I smiled. He sniffed at nodded.

"You getting bullied again?" He nodded once again. I sighed and kissed him on his lips. He kissed back moving his hands to my waist. I pulled back and kissed his cheek.

"I hope you know that you're more than worth it. And that means a lot coming from me," he nodded and layed his head on my chest.

"So squishy," he mumbled. He intertwined his legs with mine. He's such a little baby...