Chapter 23

Memories bring back memories

"Hey, Eri!" I greeted. Nejiro just finished putting Eris hair in pigtails and she looked adorable! It seemed like just yesterday I met and saved her. Well, Midoriya did most of the work. But I helped out as well. I remember the feeling of the adrenaline rushing through my veins, the swear dripping down my face, seeing my friends from the league after a long time, the feeling of fear from Kirishima Being hospitalized.

~

I banged on the wall as I used my quirk to see him and Fat Gum on the other side.

"Kirishima!" I yelled in a panic. My mind clouded with the worst possible thoughts. I saw the guy they were up against and that's what made me even more scared.

"Y/n, I know you're there. I really hope you can hear me right now," I heard Kirishima say. He got up off the ground and looked in MY direction.

"Don't worry about and Fat Gum. We can do this! Afterall, I am the manliest shark, you know!" He smiled. I was pulled back by Deku. He told me to leave it up to them and that they can do this. I nodded and ran with him wishing the best for Kirishima.

-

After the fight, I saw Kirishima knocked out, and bloodied. He was being rolled away on one of those wheelie beds, I don't know what they're called.

But that's not what matters. What matters is that Kirishima is being hospitalized and they don't know if he's ok. That's what matters and what scares me.

~

"Eri, is staying with us in the teachers dorms," Aizawa said. We walked to the front of our dorms as we explained more.

"Why?" Deku asked.

"Couldn't keep her in the hospital forever," we all nodded.

"But you must be busy with all that paperwork,"

Aizawai nodded when Mirio bursted out. He said that he and Eri will hang out so she's not lonely, since he's off from school.

"Maybe you guys could come over sometime to hang out," he suggested. We all exclaimed excitedly.

"They can't. Somebody's coming to visit,"

-

"Eh, Sharkey!" I hugged Kirishima. He was taken aback from my hug.

"What's up with her?"

Kirishima shrugged and hugged me back. "She's been hugging me more ever since my incident," he explained.

"Must be nice to have her attention," I heard Kaminari say. I looked at him and pulled him in the hug as well.

"GROUP HUG!" I yelled and the rest of class that was here joined in as well. We all fell to the floor and laughed it off. We all got off the ground when our dorm door opened. We all looked at who was coming through and was surprised to see the wild wild pussycats.

"We're back in business baby!" The yellow haired girl yelled. The man came in as well and gave us food. Paw print cookies.

Me, Hagakure, Ashido and Uraraka were cheering that we got the cookies. We weren't paying attention at all. We went to Ashidos dorm to eat all the cookies and have girl talk, even though not all the girls are here.

-

"Hey, Uraraka do you like anyone?" Ashido asked as she ate her cookie. Uraraka looked down shyly then looked back up shaking her head confidentially. Of course, we didn't believe her.