Special Chapter

I was walking to a pet shop with Hitoshi. He just wanted to tag along, to see cats. Surprising!

We walked in and we both went for the cats. I saw one that cussing in meows. His fur was messy and ash blonde. So, I bought that one.

"Why that one?" Hitoshi asked. I smiled and held the angry cat.

"This is my cat, Suki," I chuckled. He looked at me confused. "It's supposed to sound like my brother's name, Katsuki. But now that I now that I think they don't similar at all. But at least he reminds me of him," I pet the cat. He hissed at me. "He's so cute!" The cat hissed again.

"I feel like the cat doesn't like you," Hitoshi said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. I pet Suki again.

"He loves me!"

-

I walked into the dorms with Suki in my arms. And I was swarmed by all the girls.

"Where'd you get the cat?"

"What's its name?"

"Is it yours?"

"Yo, give my girl some space!" Denki said as he squeezed through the girls. "She's mine!" He hugged me and the cat.

Denki P.O.V

I looked down at her cat and glared at it. What made me even more mad is that the cat was smiling at me. I will kill that thing!

"Pikachu, can you take Suki to my room. I have to get him some food," she handed me her cat. And now it was a staring contest between me and the cat. Even though I hate him I still followed Y/n's orders. I took him to her room and out him on her bed.

"Listen here, Suki. She's mine and just because you're cutter than me doesn't mean you can steal my girl!" I warned. I got down his level and made eye contact with him. He meowed at me. "You think you can?"

"Meow!"

"She's mine! Not yours!"

"Meow! Meow!"

"Challenge accepted!"

The door opened revealing my girlfriend. She had cat food and his litter in hand.

Suki jumped off her bed and rubbed himself on her leg. I grinded my teeth in anger. He meowed, and she awed. She put down his food and litter and started playing with him. My mouth fell open she didn't acknowledge I was here.

"Thunderbolt, you need help with the food?" I asked hoping to get her attention.

"Yeah, yeah, just but his bowl by my bed and fill it up," she didn't spare me a glance. I want to be in Suki's spot right now.

I did what she said then sat her on bed pouting. I want attention but she won't give it to me. I need a plan...

I crawled up to her and kissed her cheek. She looked at me confused. I kissed her again and again until she pushed me away.

"What's all this for?" She asked. I looked down at the car when he meowed again. "Oh, you want attention, Pika?" She asked me. I nodded. She pinched me cheeks and giggled. "You should've just said so. I would give you anything!" I smiled and kissed her, pushing the cat out her lap. Once he was gone, I sat on her lap.

"You're such a baby, you know that?" I smiled widely. She kissed me this time and pushed me on the ground. She went down to my neck. I titled my head to give her access. I saw her cat glaring at me. I stuck my tongue at him. Fuck her cat!... I mean you know... Her cat, Suki. Not her other cat. But I wouldn't mind fucking that as well, ;)!

"WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!" Her brother yelled when he walked in. Y/n got up and looked at him.

"We are dating. Don't expect us not make out," she teased. Bakugo got so angry he was makiing noises, instead of actual words. He then left. She turned back to me with a smirk. Now, I know we're gonna do it.

"IF YOU GUYS FUCKING HAVE SEX I'M KILLING YOU BOTH!" We heard her brother yell. She sweat dropped and chuckled sheepishly.

Happy Pride month, y'all!