Chapter 5

A/n: Song has nothing to do with the chapter

Imma gives it to you straight forward. The USJ where we were supposed to practice rescue training... Yeah, that place! It got attacked by villains. Can you believe that? They say they're here to kill All might. And then this ghost thing transported us into different places. And guess who I'm stuck with? Yeah, you guessed it... Denki! And I'm with Yaoyorozu and Jiro, but that's not the point... It's just... I don't know...

We landed on the ground and guess what?! Denki was ontop of me with his hands on my breasts. His cheeks were flushed. He squished them and I punched him the face. "Why me?" I complained and got off the ground.

"Bakugo, watch out!" Yaoyorozu yelled at me. I snapped out of my thoughts, and dodged the flying blade, that almost hit my face.

"Thanks," She nodded and continued to fight. I reached back for arrows and realized I had none. Must've dropped when I was teleported.

"Yaoyorozu, arrows!" I called for her. She quickly made me a few arrows before continuing to fight off the bad guys.

I aimed the arrow at a guy's stomach. And shot right in the middle and continued to shoot guys.

"Uh, guys can I have a weapon as well," Kaminari begged.

"You can electrocute people!" I yelled at him and shot a guy that was behind him.

"But if-I can't aim my quirk, yet!" He groaned.

"Didn't think of asking for an aiming gadget?!" Jiro yelled at him. He whimpered.

"They said it was in the making! So, for now, I can only surround myself in electricity!" He activated his quirk showing us what he meant.

I kicked him towards a villain and he was getting electrocuted. He smiled at and I rolled my eyes.

A bunch of villains went to attack Denki. I shot some of them while the rest got electrocuted.

"It's ready!" Yaoyorozu said. I and Jiro huddled near her. "Something like this takes more time to create," she shot up a blanket out of her back.

We all hid underneath it. Yaoyorozu nodded at Denki for him to use his quirk.

"Finally! I can use my quirk without hurting my friends!" He used his quirk and that got rid of all the villains.

There was a huge boom when he used the quirk. Leaving a smokey residue. And Yaoyorozus breasts exposed. Oh, god!

We saw Denki walk by. I and Jiro immediately warned him about looking, but then realized something. He short-circuited his brain... Sigh...

We got out of the blanket and Yaoyorozu fixed her clothes. I was amazed at how cool her quirk was.

"Don't think it's over yet," a guy appeared out of the smoke holding Denki's hostage.

We dropped our weapons and put our hands up in surrender. The guy smiled, creepily.

"Don't you think this is overrated?" Jiro spoke up. I looked at her confused. I then noticed what she was doing. She was distracting him. Her earphones were heading down to her boot. Now, I'm jealous I don't have a quirk...

"Y'know being a villain and all," the guy looked at her amused.

"Don't think I don't know what you're doing! Bring it back up or I will kill the kid," he earphone shot back up.

For what seemed like forever, the heroes came and defeated the villain's. 'bout time! 0nce our villain was captured I immediately ran to Kaminari. He seemed to be coming back to his senses a little, but not fully.