Chapter 18

We got a back to school not too long after. And I've been really tired ever since. You try to sleep while your brother is yelling at you the whole time.

I was hit in the back. I jolted up and saw three people standing at the front the class. I looked back to see Kirishima smiling like an idiot. He's definitely the one the hit me.  I turned back around and looked at them.

"These are the big three. I brought them here to help you," Aizawai explained. The girl with long purple-ish, blue hair started asking us a bunch questions. Well, until the blonde guy stopped her. "These three will help you to get better with your abilities. To better prepare for your hero studies," Aizawai explained.

"I'm Mirio Togata!" Mirio exclaimed.

"I'm Nejiro Hado!" She exclaimed and went back to questioning people. We all looked at the guy with black hair who was visibly shaking.

"I can't do it. I tried picturing them as potatoes, but they still have bodies," he turned around and began banging his head on the wall.

"And he's Tamaki Amajiki," Mirio said. "Sir, I think it'll be better if we show them," He exclaimed.

-

We were gym gamma, going to fight Mirio. But he sunk through the floor. Leaving his clothes up here... Oh, god he's naked...

I stood by Aizawai watching what was happening. I saw Mirio beat everyone. And I mean everyone.

"Why didn't you participate?" Aizawai asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Didn't want to fight. Not really me forte," little did I know that was also a lie. I'm just full of subconscious lies.

-

At our dorms I was on the couch cuddling Denki. I was thinking if I wanted to do the hero studies or not. It's a bit risky. I could get seriously injured. And I promised Denki I wouldn't do something that reckless.

"Hey, Y/n wanna join me with my hero studies!" I heard Kirishima ask me. I looked up at him and shrugged my shoulders. His lips turned to a frown. "Alright, let me and Amajiki know if you change your mind," he walked away.

I felt Denki hold me tighter. I looked at him and saw his eyes glued to his phone. He was texting someone. When I was going to look at who he's texting, he turned off his phone. I looked up at him.

"Who you texting?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head.

"It's surprise," he winked. I pouted.

-

The next day I found out that my brother being the idiot that he is. Got house arrest, for fighting with Midoriya. I swear to god he's going to be the death of me. Figuratively and literally.

And I found out that even if I wanted to go to the hero studies, I couldn't. I had to babysit my brother since Aizawai is too busy with paperwork to look after him. And ever since then I couldn't sleep properly. Having alot of homework, and Katsuki yelling at you day and night, really takes a toll on you.

I was sleeping on my desk when I felt my head get slapped. I shot up quickly accidentally yelling, "Kir-" I caught myself before I finished. They all looked at me.

"Were you... You were... I'm not even gonna ask," Mina said dramatically. I sunk in my seat from the embarrassment.

At the end of class I was pulled aside by Aizawai. He waited till there was nobody left in the class.

"If you want you can join a hero studies. Under one condition," he started. I got excited and smiled idiotly. "If things get too out of hand you are to leave immediately," I nodded vigorously.

I ran to my dorm excited. But then I realised... Who am I going to join? I gasped, Kirishima.

I ran to his dorm room. I banged on his door as if I was running from something. He opened the door lazily.

"I can join the hero studies! And maybe I could go with you," I suggested. His eyes lit and he smiled.

"Alright, I'll tell Amajiki and Fat Gum!"

I ran to my boyfriend's dorm room. I banged on his door like I did with Kirishimas. He opened the door and pounced on me immediately. He smothered me in kisses saying how he missed me.

"Woah, it's been only a few minutes," I smiled. He chuckled and got off me. "Anyway, I'm going to join Kirishima and Amajiki with their her studied!" I smiled. His smile faded and turned into a frown.

"You promised you wouldn't," he said sadly. I frowned as well and sighed.

"I forgot about that," I chuckled awkwardly. "But don't worry I'll b-"

"I don't care!" He cut me off. He was angry he could pass to be my brother if his hair was more messy. "You're not going!" He demanded.

"Who died and made you boss?" I joked. He didn't really find it very funny, it just pissed him off more. He grabbed my shoulders tightly.

"I'm serious, Y/n. You're not going!" I pushed him off me.

"You're not the boss of me! I'm going whether you like it or not!" I crossed my arms.

"Fine, then," he sighed. I sighed with relief. I out hand in my pocket.

"What about you and the league?" He questioned. My shoulders dropped along with me head.

"We talked about this. I don't talk to them anymore," I sighed. I heard him scoff. I looked up at him.

"Don't lie to me, Thunderbolt. You still talk to them. I saw your messages!"

"So, you're going through my messages?!"

"Don't try to turn this on me!" He yelled back. His hair frizzing up a bit due him accidentally using his quirk a bit. "I want to trust! But you doing stuff like that makes it hard to do so!"

"Then maybe we shouldn't be together if you can't handle it!" I yelled in a fit of anger. His angry face soon turned into a shocked one.

"You'd really choose them over me..." His eyes teared up. I nodded and began to walk away.

Edited?