Don't change [1.19K special]

All night, all night
You've been in your mind

I was sitting on my sister's bed. She was trying to find a dress for her date tonight. And I'm here to try and help her. Honestly I'm not that good with fashion but if it's for my sister I'll help her. But lately she's been very self conscious of herself. She doesn't think she's that good looking. And I don't know where all this came from.

We were supposed to be leaving
But you keep overthinking

She came out of her walk in closet with a dress on. I nodded since she genuinely looked good. She's one of the few people I know who look good in anything. She scrunched her nose and shook her head as she looked in the mirror. She went back in her closet for a different set.

Everything you try
Try, oh, it's not right
One doubt, then another
Another something to cover

She came back out with a dress suit. It was nice and fitted her well, but it wasn't her style. She looked in the mirror again and sighed. She went back in the closet and came out with a turtle neck shirt.

"Why that?" I asked.

"I feel like I have a long neck," she responded. She then went back into the closet.

You're in the mirror, but you're not seeing yourself
Just seeing all the ways you could be someone else

She came back out with a dress and jacket. She looked in mirror and then at the poster of a female K-pop star. I think her name is Wendy or Mina... I don't really remember.

She sighed and sat on the bed next to me.

"Why can't I be pretty like her," she complained. I just hit the back of her head harshly.

"YOU ARE PRETTY! YOU'RE WAY MORE GOOD LOOKING THAN HER!" I scolded.

I know you feel sometimes like you're not good enough
You're not the only one

"But I'm not," her red eyes teared up. I slapped the top of her head. I can't believe I'm related to this girl. I walked up to the poster and ripped it off her wall. I rolled it up and took it to my room. I hid it in my closet and went back to her.

All I'm tryna say is don't change

She had a new set of clothes on this time as she looked in the mirror. But this wasn't her. It was a skimpy dress and she had a chocker. How fast did she change?

She looked at me with a fake smile. Her hands on her hips. Her whole [map of the soul] persona changed. She looked like a slut.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"What do you mean? I'm dressing the way Kaminari likes his girls," she gave me a twirl. I scoffed and looked at her in disgust.

"If this is how he likes them... Then he's not the one for you, sis," I sat on her bed. She gave a confused look.

"Send him a pick and see what he says,"

She sent him the pick and he responded immediately.

She showed me the response.

Pikachu:
WTF happened?!

Every part of you is just right,

She sat next to defeated. She cried and layed her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and comforted her.

"What's wrong with me? Do I not have big breasts? Am I not good enough for him?" She cried. I hugged her which is something I don't do often.

"No! You are good enough! Every part of you is just right,"

don't change Not a single curve or one line

"Am I not curvy enough? Am I too flat?" She thought aloud. She sat back up properly and smiled. She wiped away her tears.

"I'll just stuff my bra!" She exclaimed. She was about to go to the bathroom but I shoved her back on to the bed. I belong furious at this point. There's millions of words in the Japanese dialect and none of them can describe my urge to hit her with a chair.

"Don't! Just find something else to wear!" I yelled. She sighed and walked into her closet.

So why cover up your flaws
When they make you who you are? (Oh-oh)

A few minutes later she came out in a hoodie and jogings. She had her hands deep in her sweater pockets as she smiled sadly at me.

"I'm too ugly to pull off my other dresses, too flat to pull off a curvy dress. Might as well show neither," she looked in the mirror.

All I'm tryna say is don't change (ooh)
Don't change (ooh)

This time I dragged her into the closet with me. I chose what she's going to wear. I chose a royal blue dress that ended right before her knees, a floral leather jacket and black Micheal Kores flats. I pulled her to the bed and did her hair.

"Can I look in the mirror?" She asked. I scoffed and shook my head.

"Not until I'm done," I said as I did a side French braid that lead to a shoulder ponytail. I turned her to face me and I moved any stray hairs out the way.

I smiled at my masterpiece. She got and went to the mirror. She sighed and shook her head.

"It's final! I'm not going!" She sat next to me and sobbed quietly.

"You are going!" I yelled. I pulled her up once there was a knock on our front door. I dragged her out the room and to the front door where the knock was.

"You don't need to change for him," I said as I hugged her. "I know it may not seem like it... But Kaminari is actually a very simple guy, and I'm sure he'll like you for you."

She nodded and opened the door. And there was Kaminari in his tux taking her on a date. And I know I should be hating this but this is for my sister. She went through a crisis and she doesn't need me inter -... Nevermind she does.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HAND OFF MY SISTERS ASS!" I yelled at Kaminari. He jumped and moved his hand higher to her waist. I glared at Kaminari as they both walked away.

[Part 1 done! Part 2 will come out when I reach 2K]